Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (A Full Season!) 2013-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audra

Pittsburgh?? really James?? with Marc Andre Fleury in net I don't think the Pens could win one game against Boston

I believe this post season Fleury will redeem himself and prove people wrong, the new goalie coach we hired this season I believe has helped him since Gilles Meloche had been the Penguins goaltending coach for a very long time, and a change was needed, and Mike Bales has done a great job with Fleury and also with our backup goaltender Jeff Zatkoff who made his NHL debut with us this season backing up Fleury. I don't see Vokoun playing at all this post season but he is going to be the third goaltender if we need him if anything happens to Fleury like what happened last post season or if Zatkoff can't step it up in post season either.

knewman19

The ref waving off the Tampa Bay goal was just brutal.

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!! FREAK THE REFS AND THEIR WORTHLESS STUPID SELFS!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!

IF I COULD THROW THE REFS IN THIS I WOULD!!! SCREW YOU REFS!!!
Dumpster-Fire.jpg

I did win a autographed puck out of this though.... each game the lightning ask what is the "big moment" of the game and my response this game was

@BoltsRadio: For a Radko Gudas signed puck, tell us which play Phil Esposito selected as tonight's Big Moment of the Game. Post your answer @BoltsRadio.

@knew803: the refs ****ing us over @BoltsRadio

@BoltsRadio: Congrats @knew803, our winner ! The "no goal" as you aptly described it is tonight's Big Moment of the Game!

JB172

I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!! FREAK THE REFS AND THEIR WORTHLESS STUPID SELFS!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!

IF I COULD THROW THE REFS IN THIS I WOULD!!! SCREW YOU REFS!!!
View attachment 29928

I did win a autographed puck out of this though.... each game the lightning ask what is the "big moment" of the game and my response this game was

@BoltsRadio: For a Radko Gudas signed puck, tell us which play Phil Esposito selected as tonight's Big Moment of the Game. Post your answer @BoltsRadio.

@knew803: the refs ****ing us over @BoltsRadio

@BoltsRadio: Congrats @knew803, our winner ! The "no goal" as you aptly described it is tonight's Big Moment of the Game!

If they were going to make the call, make it when the contact was made and not literally more than five seconds afterwards.

Audra

If they were going to make the call, make it when the contact was made and not literally more than five seconds afterwards.

I saw a replay of that because I didn't see it and since my whole twitter timeline was freaking out about it, I had to find video of it and that was completely ridiculous for them to disallow it especially when the ref let it go and didn't call it until the goal was scored. and none the less, that ref is a rookie to the playoffs

JB172

What a awful play by Fleury now they are going to have to go to at least 6 games.

This is one of the strangest series that I have ever seen

buckeyecarriefan

Pittsburgh-Columbus NEEDS to go 7 games. It's been too good not to, not often you see a series that's tied after 4 that legitimately could have been a sweep for either side.

I'm going to predict a 4-3 final tonight lol.

Audra

Pittsburgh-Columbus NEEDS to go 7 games. It's been too good not to, not often you see a series that's tied after 4 that legitimately could have been a sweep for either side.

I'm going to predict a 4-3 final tonight lol.

NO NO NO NO lol no 4-3 score! nope! and it will NOT go to 7 games, my heart can't take it!

buckeyecarriefan

NO NO NO NO lol no 4-3 score! nope! and it will NOT go to 7 games, my heart can't take it!

It's just weird that each of the first 4 have been 4-3 lol.

And I'm with you on the no game 7 thing. Since it looks like the Wings are toast I'm 100% on the CBJ bandwagon now. I hope Columbus wins in 6!

Audra

thank goodness Penguins pulled it out and won the game 4-3, gee imagine that! Almost gave up that 4-0 lead but we made it to the next round and they can rest for a few days and get themselves ready. But man, Columbus gave us a series ride that's for sure! Officially have ourselves a rivalry now because of this series.

JB172

If the Sharks choke away the series tomorrow night, that would go to the top of the list of their history of choking.

JB172

The Wild/Avs game was as good as it gets, the heart and grit that the Wild showed coming back from down a goal four times and winning it in OT was something their fans should be really proud of.

Now there are the Sharks who even by their glorious history of choking took it to a new level of choking.

JB172

The NHL's version of the Braves strike again, they have to be one of the most underachieving playoff teams in the history of team sports, I think it's time for them to make a coaching change.

Audra

The NHL's version of the Braves strike again, they have to be one of the most underachieving playoff teams in the history of team sports, I think it's time for them to make a coaching change.

I can finally see the Penguins letting Bylsma go, it needs to be done....he's a great guy no doubt, but it's just not working anymore, we can't keep going through playoffs every year and get outplayed against teams that are below us in the standings and/or teams that we shouldn't be losing to in playoffs. Ray Shero's job may be in jeopardy too but I see Bylsma going first for sure. I think Lemieux and Ron Burkle tried giving Bylsma a chance to prove himself and I think it's finally hit the breaking point, plus tweets I'm seeing from the media here in the Pittsburgh area, it definitely is not sounding good for Bylsma.

JB172

I can finally see the Penguins letting Bylsma go, it needs to be done....he's a great guy no doubt, but it's just not working anymore, we can't keep going through playoffs every year and get outplayed against teams that are below us in the standings and/or teams that we shouldn't be losing to in playoffs. Ray Shero's job may be in jeopardy too but I see Bylsma going first for sure. I think Lemieux and Ron Burkle tried giving Bylsma a chance to prove himself and I think it's finally hit the breaking point, plus tweets I'm seeing from the media here in the Pittsburgh area, it definitely is not sounding good for Bylsma.

Unless they are going to move Malkin or Neal to get more grit and a top tier defensemen, firing Bylsma is the only other major change that they can make that will have an on ice effect.

Audra

Unless they are going to move Malkin or Neal to get more grit and a top tier defensemen, firing Bylsma is the only other major change that they can make that will have an on ice effect.

we have a lot of players up for free agency this year so I'm sure we will be losing some of them and hopefully they can sign some decent players

JB172

You don't see very many games where a goalie gives up 3 goals in the first period but has still kept his team in the game because of his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.