Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (formerly Screw The NHL!!)

knewman19

Congrats Blackhawks! Well deserved! Best team in the regular season and the best team in the playoffs :) Congrats Richard!

blitzer50

Thanks guys! I still don't believe how that game ended. From thinking about Game 7, to tied, to the Cup? Unbelievable.

3 years later, it feels different this time. Nothing will ever match how much 2010 meant to me, but every championship is special. From the record start, to the President's Trophy, to coming back from the dead against Detroit, to beating the bruising Bruins, I am so proud of this team. Stanley Cup Champions again.

Audra

it was a great game! I watched the last period of that game and those 2 goals in 17 seconds was it? amazing. congrats to the Blackhawks!

stuffy

So is Ryan Johansen really an out of shape headcase or is Tortorella making him an escape goat? I heard about the showing up out of shape but that's not uncommon for some NHL players. Also if he's doing so bad why don't they just trade him? Torts benched him the entire third period last night.

There isn't a 2015-16 NHL thread, so I tried to find a generic NHL thread to post this question in.

JB172

So is Ryan Johansen really an out of shape headcase or is Tortorella making him an escape goat? I heard about the showing up out of shape but that's not uncommon for some NHL players. Also if he's doing so bad why don't they just trade him? Torts benched him the entire third period last night.

There isn't a 2015-16 NHL thread, so I tried to find a generic NHL thread to post this question in.

Once any player gets into Tort's dog house it is really tough to get out of it, with as bad as the Blue Jackets are they will deal Johansen at the deadline if not before then.

buckeyecarriefan

Johansen has been on the way out of Columbus ever since they wanted to give him a bridge deal and he thought he'd earned the right to hold out and ask for long term, big money based on one season where he was a little bit above average.

The guy has a lot of talent but they'd be better off without him.