Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing But The Blood of Jesus chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
NBTBOJ drops a spot to #49 (+1/-.032)
49 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus 95 25 70 0.355

NBTBOJ debuts on Billboard's Christian Airplay chart this week at #43 and is #23 on Hot Christian Song chart

Last edited:

Suellen

NBTBOJ drops a spot to #49 (+1/-.032)
49 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus 95 25 70 0.355

NBTBOJ debuts on Billboard's Christian Airplay chart this week at #43 and is #23 on Hot Christian Song chart
“Like”

FanSince04

NBTBOJ drops out of the mediabase top 50

Wowza. I wonder why the radio stations aren’t regularly playing it. It could be she is a country artist and not technically a gospel artist, but that doesn’t make much sense because SITW did extremely well. Hmmm 🤔

FanSince04

I’d really like to see the album get traction at Christian radio. I know it’s not the reason for making the album, but it wouldn’t be wrong of them to play these songs that are simply gorgeous and beautiful.

pklongbeach

I will assume that stations feel like its too "traditional". Irony. But I was hoping they had decided to play it because it features a current Christian recording artist. Oh well.