Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 12, 2019] Pittsburgh, PA PPG Paints Arena

Countryfan2448

AJ Best
@ajbest2084
·
1h

Just got the confirmation that we're going to the #CryPrettyTour360 in Pitt this Sat. Cant wait to see the girls
@runawayjune
.... have y'all been working on that collab with
@brothersosborne
that we talked about at #CMAFest ?
thanks
@PAFaith

@jearly725

Katie Purcell
@heyitskatie89
·
Oct 6

Replying to
@TheH_Q

@carrieunderwood
and
@PPGPaintsArena
SEE YA IN PITTSBURGH!!!

PPG Paints Arena
@PPGPaintsArena
·
7h

Three more days until Country’s superstar Carrie Underwood is here on her #CryPrettyTour360. What is your favorite Carrie song?

PPG Paints Arena
@PPGPaintsArena
·
5h

We are just hours away ‘til
@Carrieunderwood
takes her 360 degree stage! If joining us, show starts promptly at 7PM, Doors are at 6PM! Don’t miss out!

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

PPG Paints Arena
@PPGPaintsArena
·
1m

Tomorrow is the day! We are excited to have
@carrieunderwood
with special guests
@MaddieandTae
&
@runawayjune
here in PITTSBURGH!

Jess
@Rockinjess82
·
2m

Waiting outside
@PPGPaintsArena
for
@carrieunderwood

Abigale Lewis
@abby_lew116
·
17m

I don’t think anyone understands how excited I am to see
@carrieunderwood
in concert tonight. I might cry

Beth W
@BWitchy28
·
19s

What a show by
@carrieunderwood
!
@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
EGufjrbWsAIFbOi

killed it too! Great show!
EGuflNEXYAAh83u
EGufkWPWsAAvFCi

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Scott Sheriff
@ScottSheriff
·
40m

Pittsburgh, are you ready for tonight? #cryprettytour360 #ppgpaintsarena #isawscott

by
@michelesheriff
@ PPG Paints Arena instagram.com/p/B3iC2WyhFeo/?igshid=c4mg97jre8db…

Katie Purcell
@heyitskatie89
·
3m

LET’S DO THIS PITTSBURGH!!!!
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360 instagram.com/p/B3iMtLbgbpT/?igshid=157aip0lbjyxk…

Morg
@morg_brennan
·
6m

We’re ready to see our sigma sister
@carrieunderwood
take down
@PPGArena

Shane-Wesley
@itsshanewesley
·
3m

It's national album day and I get to hear my favorite album of 2018 live today! Can't wait to Cry Pretty with
@carrieunderwood
tonight!

Caitlin
@betmyheart
·
10m

We’re here! #CryPrettyTour360
EGtr0zPWwAAuWrP

Bethany
@SwiftBethany13
·
24m

So ready for
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360

Audra

@penguinsgrl18
·
1h

We are hereeeeeeee!!!

#CryPrettyTour360
EGtfoW3WkAEKeUQ

Katie Purcell
@heyitskatie89
·
1h

LET’S DO THIS PITTSBURGH!!!!
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360 instagram.com/p/B3iMtLbgbpT/?igshid=157aip0lbjyxk…

Mike Tocco
@Mike314Tocco
·
25s

Great view

#CryPrettyTour360
EGtv8t0W4AAfUys
EGtv8OxXYAAoe98

Makenzi
@Makenzi_Moore
·
4m

At the Carrie Underwood concert with
@moore_madisyn
!

Amy Elizabeth

@Ambi_93Luna
·
3m

#crypretty360
@carrieunderwood

Audra

@penguinsgrl18
·
8m

@runawayjune
was so good!! They put on a great set!!

#CryPrettyTour360
EGtxGRXW4AEfd4d

Abby Wood
@_KnockOn_WOOD
·
9m

Ready for
@carrieunderwood

Audra

@penguinsgrl18
·
5m

@MaddieandTae
rocked it! Love these girls!

#CryPrettyTour360
EGt5pQdXYAAJ8rq

Rachel
@Rachel_282
·
44m

#CryPrettyTour360
EGt9xwnW4AEsYJf

Kelly Parsons
@KellyBear172
·
41s

I might not have gotten a selfie with
@carrieunderwood
but she did tell me congratulations!! #twoweekstogo!!

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Audra

@penguinsgrl18
·
1m

Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Tour #CryPrettyTour360 https://t.co/oclidHKzY2?amp=1

Tyler
@tyler0710
·
41s

And of course,
@carrieunderwood
killed it tonight. Thanks to my brother,
@iwyw_stan
for coming with me!

Audra

@penguinsgrl18
·
1m

My god.....this tour.....JUST AMAZING!

I just am in awe of her and
@carrieunderwood
always will be my queen

#CryPrettyTour360
EGugJVcWoAAG00l
EGugJVbXkAA2yk8
EGugJVbXYAUEUCM
EGugJVcWsAEBPdo

Tara
@Tara515
·
1m

Thank you
@carrieunderwood
for an incredible night! #CryPrettyTour360

Jess
@Rockinjess82
·
32s

@carrieunderwood
that was hands down the best concert I’ve ever been to. From the first note to the last you poured yourself into it 100%! Thank you! #crypretty360

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

Bud Herrod Jr
@budherrodjr
·
3m

Just a few pictures from our seats
@carrieunderwood
This show has been amazing!!!!!!! @ PPG Paints Arena instagram.com/p/B3irqZABRfT/?igshid=k3taetot82ce…

handerson

@hannah_25elaine
·
4m

Pretty sure
@carrieunderwood
&
@MaddiePoppe
are the only good things that have come out of
@AmericanIdol
EGubSWcWoAAd1mG

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
Kristen

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]@Kristen2390
·
1m[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
You were absolutely AMAZING tonight,
@carrieunderwood
!!! That was one of my favorite concerts ever!! I can’t wait to see you again on Wednesday!! <3[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

olivia berdis
@olivia62396112
·
2m

@carrieunderwood
Hey Carrie your guitar player threw a pick at me and it’s gone!

Krista McGregor
@kristabella30
·
35s

@carrieunderwood
never disappoints!! I’m in awe once again
EGudmp0WkAEe5E2

Beth W
@BWitchy28
·
1m

Also, props to the
@carrieunderwood
crew who has to build and break down that massive stage every night. Its huge.

Shane-Wesley
@itsshanewesley
·
1m

Carrie Underwood snapped tonight. A country show with Lady Gaga style production and I'm shook.
EGujoINX0AEX38e

steph
@stephhh0601
·
32s

God is a woman
@carrieunderwood
EGukbu8WoAAaWtB

Lori
@Lorijean74
·
2m

Happy Freakin Birthday to ME! Thanks to my husband for surprising me and making a dream come true! I’ve seen many concerts but this was the top of them all!
@carrieunderwood
EGuknEIWsAIJ9jv

GunpowdernBoom
@GunpowdernBoom
·
2m

Boom Brigade I cannot thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to see Carrie Underwood tonight! Absolutely amazing concert!

Last edited:

Countryfan2448

https://t.co/mLSSblGjDD?amp=1

Carrie Underwood ‘cries pretty’ at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh

default.jpg
Tribune-Review| Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:27 p.m.

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-11-101319.jpg
Shane Dunlap | Tribune-Review
Carrie Underwood performs as part of her Cry Pretty Tour 360 on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 at PPG Paints Arena.​

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-14-101319.jpg
Carrie Underwood performs as part of her Cry Pretty Tour 360 on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 at PPG Paints Arena.​

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-6-101319.jpg
Country music artists Maddie and Tae perform as an opening act for the Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Tour 360 on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 at PPG Paints Arena.​

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-9-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-13-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-5-101319.jpg
Country music artists Maddie and Tae perform as an opening act for the Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Tour 360 on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 at PPG Paints Arena.​

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-12-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-4-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-1-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-15-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-3-101319.jpg
Country music band Runaway June performs as an opening act for the Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Tour 360 on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 at PPG Paints Arena.​

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-16-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-8-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-2-101319.jpg
Country music band Runaway June performs as an opening act for the Carrie Underwood Cry Pretty Tour 360 on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019 at PPG Paints Arena.​

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-7-101319.jpg

1793991_web1_PTR-Carrie-10-101319.jpg

Email Newsletters
TribLIVE's Daily and Weekly email newsletters deliver the news you want and information you need, right to your inbox.

About an hour ago
Her fans have waited years, but the sounds of Carrie Underwood’s “Cry Pretty Tour 360” filled Pittsburgh’s PPG Paints Arena on Oct 12.
Underwood’s special guests were Maddie and Tae and Runaway June.
Underwood last stopped in Pittsburgh on Feb. 17, 2016 while on “The Storyteller Tour.”

Countryfan2448

jmerkel03
@Jmerkel03
·
54s

Went to the Carrie Underwood concert tonight! Great show!
EGumMCaX0AEamun

christianne
@christiannehb
·
50s

@saraa1rosee
and i were crying pretty in pittsburgh tonight thanks to
@carrieunderwood
EGunSilW4AELxQJ
EGunSiiX0AATP4k
EGunSilW4AI7OnG

Kaileigh
@kaileigh_murphy
·
1m

Carrie Underwood is simply amazing. That is all

Rachael Mellor
@rachaelamellor
·
2m

See You Again

#cryprettytour360 @ PPG Paints Arena instagram.com/p/B3iyKYCFSzKJHBuS4wCsGeFOYrskRm9ZAnYekk0/?igshid=1bjl4isxsqp22…

Rachel
@rachel_cooperrr
·
21s

@carrieunderwood
didn’t disappoint

Megan
@megdoe
·
2m

This moment was everything #DontStopBelieving #CryPrettyTour360 #takemeback. instagram.com/p/B3fFuQPBAH6/?igshid=wyrwpt6n7175…

Rachel
@rachel_cooperrr
·
1m

Carrie Underwood did not disappoint

Audra

@penguinsgrl18
·
1m

Some more photos of
@carrieunderwood
that I took from tonight’s show in Pittsburgh

#CryPrettyTour360
EGur2-KWkAA0L0O
EGur29qXUAETM7o
EGur29nX4AAaK3c
EGur29lXkAMeEPJ

Bethany
@SwiftBethany13
·
32s

Carrie Underwood was so amazing!! #CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1183231293259169792

Dustin Matuszak
@DustinMatuszak
·
57s

The best show ever and I love music to. Nice job on the show
@carrieunderwood

Last edited:

Audra

I’ll definitely post some of my stuff from the concert tomorrow (well technically today lol), she was just AMAZING! Took plenty of videos and photos.

Countryfan2448

Heather Lang
@HeatherLang24
·
2m

What a fabulous night at the
@carrieunderwood
concert at
@PPGPaintsArena
!

So much fun! #girlsnight #crypretty360tour #CarrieUnderwood
EGuy_lpWsAAo3Ay
EGuy_lmXYAA6IWX

Countryfan2448

Kacey
@beforekaceyseye
·
5m

Carrie Underwood was amazing live

Andrea Liberatore
@lib08
·
6m

@carrieunderwood
you did not disappoint. By far the most phenomenal performance yet. I’m sad it is over. You deserve EOTY! #crypretty360tour

Rob Polinsky
@poman927
·
9m

Molly was amazing on #TheChampion in #Pittsburgh tonight! Definitely the strongest vocals of the four live shows I’ve seen, and maybe the strongest one vocally of the entire tour. Even
@carrieunderwood
remarked, “Molly’s coming for my job!” #CryPrettyTour360

Jace O'Barto
@jaceobarto
·
12m

@carrieunderwood
if you can’t tell, I had a great time tonight at the #CryPrettyTour360 part 2 https://twitter.com/i/status/1183233967492866048

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
@PittsburghPG
·
18m

Big-voiced Carrie Underwood cranks up loud, slick ‘Cry Pretty’ spectacle https://t.co/OYGAl4h18J?amp=1

Countryfan2448

https://t.co/OYGAl4h18J?amp=1

20191012-cs-CarrieUnderwood-09-7-1570938921.jpg
Big-voiced Carrie Underwood cranks up loud, slick ‘Cry Pretty’ spectacle

pg-logo-100px-green-byline.png

Scott Mervis
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
smervis@post-gazette.com

[COLOR=#222222]11:55 PM[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR][INDENT=2][COLOR=#222222][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Georgia]Tickets for the Carrie Underwood show went on sale more than 400 days ago, leaving plenty of time for people to move away, break up with the significant other, or decide that they actually prefer, say, Swedish death metal, trap or Billie Eilish.
Or, maybe it just had people obsessively counting down the days on two different calendars.
Whatever the case may be, the pop-country star made it worth the wait Saturday at the sold-out PPG Paints Arena on her slickly produced Cry Pretty 360 Tour. As the name suggests, it had the biggest of all former American Idols set up in the center of the arena floor on a massive eye-shaped stage — with some fans, who probably left with sore necks, tucked inside — all under a dozen translucent, floating screens, taking fans into what the designer called her “sparkly and emotive world.”
[IMG]https://liber.post-gazette.com/image/2019/10/12/1000x/20191012-cs-CarrieUnderwood-07-5[/IMG][CENTER][COLOR=#222222][FONT=proxima-nova]Carrie Underwood takes a flower from a fan while performing at PPG Paints Arena in Uptown on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019, as part of her Cry Pretty Tour 360. [COLOR=#aaaaaa](Christian Snyder/Post-Gazette) [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Strutting along the walkways and risers, Underwood, one of the best belters in her genre, was sparkly, emotive and, of course, tough and defiant throughout her hit-filled two-hour set.
After some entry music from Guns N’ Roses, she rose out of the floor in gold sequins with “Southbound,” a bouncy, summertime road song from “Cry Pretty,” complete with turntable scratching from her DJ, then, barely taking a breath, went right into “Cowboy Casanova,” “Good Girl” and “Last Name,” with the guitars all cranked to hard-rock level. We won’t say “11,” but a good 9.5, so it wasn’t surprising during the band intros when one of those guitarists broke into Rage Against the Machine.
“Backsliding,” introduced as one of her favorite songs, was her first chance to show off her big, brassy voice on a ballad. Though nearing the end of the Cry Pretty road, she still has all of her pipes, as also demonstrated on the soaring chorus of “Blown Away.”
[IMG]https://liber.post-gazette.com/image/2019/10/12/1000x/20191012-cs-CarrieUnderwood-02-1[/IMG][CENTER][COLOR=#222222][FONT=proxima-nova]Carrie Underwood performs at PPG Paints Arena Saturday night.[COLOR=#aaaaaa](Christian Snyder/Post-Gazette) [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
As if four other guitarists weren’t enough, she strapped one on herself to belt out “Church Bells,” though she could clearly be heard playing lead conga on “End Up with You,” a rare entry with a Caribbean flavor.
She and her sax player struck a smoky jazz club vibe on “Drinking Alone,” with Underwood, in a black fedora, seated on a red velvet sofa. Because nothing she does is understated, it was still delivered at full volume like an arena power ballad.
Along with the stunning visual of Carrie herself, the crowd got lasers, fog, smoke jets, pyro, confetti, sparkling costumes and, on the tender side, a family photo slideshow with the new baby.
[IMG]https://liber.post-gazette.com/image/2019/10/12/1000x/20191012-cs-CarrieUnderwood-12-9[/IMG][CENTER][COLOR=#222222][FONT=proxima-nova]Carrie Underwood at PPG Paints Arena. [COLOR=#aaaaaa](Christian Snyder/Post-Gazette)[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
She set up a medley of early songs with her “motivational speech,” telling fans that 15 years ago “American Idol” was her door of opportunity and she walked through it, and they can walk through such a door, as well, even if it’s just to a fast food job. She didn’t say that last part.
The “memory lane” medley included Underwood hitting some of her peak notes on “I Know You Won’t” and tagging “Just a Dream” with a powerhouse piece of Aerosmith’s “Dream On.” It warmed her up, as if she needed that, for more stunning high notes on the stirring “Jesus, Take the Wheel.”
“When I first heard that song,” she said, “I thought, ‘Man, if I could sing that song for the rest of my life, that would be amazing.’”
Jesus and the song are probably happy she did.
Keeping with the female-power theme of the tour, Underwood brought out opening acts Maddie & Tae (“Girl in a Country Song”) and Runaway June for a rapid-fire, 10-song medley of hits from “people who taught us how to dream.” It was a quick awards-show-style tribute to country legends from Tammy Wynette and Patsy Cline to Reba McEntire and Shania Twain.
More female power came from Molly, a young fan who killed it on the Ludacris part and vocal climax on the new sports anthem “The Champion.”
Underwood closed the main set with lots of help from the female crowd choir on her truck-smashing revenge hit “Before He Cheats” and returned to hit the roof two more times with a tearful “Cry Pretty” and uplifting “Love Wins.”
Fourteen months coming, it was perhaps the show of the year for people who love big voices on top of the slickest of all modern “country.”
[I]Scott Mervis: [EMAIL="smervis@post-gazette.com"]smervis@post-gazette.com
[/I]

Carrie Underwood Setlist
Southbound
Cowboy Casanova
Good Girl
Last Name
Backsliding
Church Bells
Two Black Cadillacs
Blown Away
Drinking Alone
End Up With You
Flat on the Floor
Wasted
Temporary Home / See You Again / I Know You Won't / Just A Dream / Dream On (Aerosmith cover)
Jesus, Take the Wheel
The Bullet
Something in the Water
Low
Stand By Your Man / Walking After Midnight / Coal Miner's Daughter / 9 to 5 / Rockin' With The Rhythm Of The Rain / She's In Love With The Boy / Independence Day / Wild One / Why Haven't I Heard From You / Man! I Feel Like A Woman
Undo It
The Champion
Before He Cheats
Encore:
Cry Pretty
Love Wins

[/INDENT]
[/COLOR]​

Countryfan2448

Shubaca
@ShuBaca45
·
49m

@carrieunderwood
best concert I've ever seen hands down nothing but love and respect for you as a singer

#CryPrettyTour360

Taylor Scott
@tscott2920
·
2h

Had an amazing time at PPG paints arena for the #CryPrettyTour360. Seeing
@carrieunderwood

@MaddieandTae
and
@runawayjune
perform was well worth the wait.

Kimberly

@captainspider03
·
2h

Tonight was awesome.
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360 #Pittsburgh

adam1995

It was an incredible show. So much going on, that if she isn't EOTY, there is no justice. She sounded unbelievable and so consistently and for so long. Just amazing. I can't find words. Amazing show!!! For anyone who is still yet to see it, but will, it will amaze you. I'm sure those who have seen it will agree.

Also, the girl who did "The Champion", was amazing. She could sing. It had to be the best among the best entries of the entire tour. I mean people were looking around in shock, because she was that good. She hit a great note near the end of the song.