Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 20 2016] Cincinnati, OH - U.S. Bank Arena

countryfan2006

CU Updates ‏@UpdatesOnCarrie 13h13 hours ago Ohio
2764.png
#TheStorytellerTour

CvSh3SpUkAAQS9_.jpg

CvSh3SlUAAAyjZb.jpg

CvSh3SpUIAESwrg.jpg

CvSh3SwUsAE98mQ.jpg

AdamJ

My family and I had a blast last night. Carrie was amazing as usual. Loved that she brought the little dude up on stage with her to sing Little Toy Guns. He was awesome and brave to get up in front of the crowd as he did. Maybe a future country singer? This concert was as awesome as the first ones I attended in California. Her vocals are comparable to none as she sounds as good on the last song of the night as she does on the first song---add in running all over the stage and singing live with no filter or autotune. Just simply amazing. Her band is one of the best (if not the best) in country. My Dad is not easily impressed if it is not Springsteen---but he was blown away with Carrie and said he will go again if she comes back to Cincy. Cincy loved her for sure..........NOW---here's to celebrating that ETOTY award with her..............