Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Oct 23,2019) Memphis, TN (FedExForum)

Countryfan2448

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
22h

The countdown starts NOW for The Cry Pretty Tour 360! There are FOUR days left ’til Carrie Underwood the stage at FedExForum and performs songs from her newest album “Cry Pretty!” Don’t miss out!

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
Oct 20

Three more days until Country’s superstar
@carrieunderwood
is here on her #CryPrettyTour360! What is your favorite Carrie song?

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
6h

Two more days ‘til we sing along to
@carrieunderwood
with special guests
@MaddieandTae
&
@runawayjune
! Get your tickets now!

- bit.ly/FEFCarrie1023

Last edited:

Louisa

Gutted I’m missing out on this. I have tickets but can’t make it. Hope you enjoy guys enjoy. I’ll be definitely at the next US tour. ❤️

Countryfan2448

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
21s

This week I see
@carrieunderwood
on Wednesday in Memphis, hit up Graceland on Thursday because I’m already there so why not. Thanks CU! And
@celinedion
on Saturday here in St. Louis!!

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
1h

Tomorrow is the day! We are excited to have
@CarrieUnderwood
with special guests
@MaddieandTae
&
@RunawayJune
here in Memphis!!

- bit.ly/FEFCarrie1023

GoMemphis
@GoMemphis
·
1h

@carrieunderwood
is coming to
@FedExForum
on Wednesday. Who's going? commercialappeal.com/story/entertainment/music/2019/10/21/carrie-underwood-cry-pretty-tour-360-memphis-fedexforum/4012146002/… via
@memphisnews https://t.co/eqOXh4l8bl?amp=1

Anna Livi Sheppard
@AnnaLivi97

@carrieunderwood
tomorrow

★JesseH★
@JesseHdz88
·
1h

Replying to
@AnnaLivi97
and
@carrieunderwood
Woohoo!!!!

Edward James
@TheEdwardJames_
·
3h

Tomorrow is gonna be an EPIC day.
@ladyantebellum
at
@NASHFM1033
in the AM. Then one last #CryPrettyTour360 Tour date with my loves
@runawayjune

@MaddieandTae
and

@carrieunderwood
in Memphis tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

So sorry you’re missing this Louisa! It’s the ultimate tour! Wish I was at every one remaining!

Countryfan2448

I can't post tweets from tonight cause twitter is asking for a phone number that I don't have and I really want to be on twitter right now.

countryfan2006

I can't post tweets from tonight cause twitter is asking for a phone number that I don't have and I really want to be on twitter right now.

I got it fixed

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
2m

QUEEN
@carrieunderwood

#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1187188500464054272

KYRA BANKZ
@kyrakurapati
·
5m

Oh you know... just watching one of my favorite American idol winners,
@carrieunderwood
, in concert. NBD.
EHm9MwHX4AA3Gk8

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
1h

@MaddieandTae
brought down the house

#CryPrettyTour360
EHmt1JVWoAIk9WC
EHmt1JYX0AUfCTA

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
2h

@runawayjune
starting tonight off perfectly

#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1187159939472658432

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
7h

We are just FIVE hours away ‘til
@carrieunderwood
takes her 360 degree stage! If joining us, show starts promptly at 7 PM, Doors open at 6 PM! Don’t miss out!

- bit.ly/FEFCarrie1023
#CryPrettyTour360

Amanda Niblett
@ajanehendri
·
9m

@carrieunderwood
#cryprettytour360 fedexforum @ FedExForum instagram.com/p/B3-8Rl8FFuPIVT6HEv1JJZfoqGy7_zJ-ndLvF40/?igshid=3k8aggszox1p…

Paige Easley
@paigeeasley1106
·
1h

Happy Anniversary to me!! #CryPrettyTour360 #CarrieUnderwood #fedexforum
@jeasley12

Ashley Boyd
@sugarbelleash
·
1h

We’re at the Carrie Underwood concert kick off my sister’s birthday!!! #carrieunderwoodconcert #cryprettytour360 #fedexforum #memphisconerts #901 #carrieunderwood @ FedExForum instagram.com/p/B3-0eInAXe6shqPj09AfTLfOWC3AVrf9hfC5Bs0/?igshid=1tk0voe2sms36…

Chris Scott
@cwscott2006
·
1h

@carrieunderwood
I really hope
@mikefisher1212
is at the #CryPrettyTour360 tonight. Huge preds fan and would love to meet him

FedExForum
@FedExForum
·
2h

Replying to
@ajanehendri

@carrieunderwood
and 2 others
Perfect girl’s night

#CryPrettyTour360

Amanda Niblett
@ajanehendri
·
2h

Girls night!
@carrieunderwood
@runawayjuneofficial
@maddieandtae

@FedExForum
#earlybirthdaypresent #cryprettytour360
EHmj7KsW4AAebSW

Anna Livi Sheppard
@AnnaLivi97
·
13m

@carrieunderwood
said she liked my makeup tonight and honestly my life is made

iNGRiD SANCHEZ ☆
@PRiNCESSiNGRiDx
·
15m

@carrieunderwood
my sis came home CRYING from your show here in memphis. she said you filled her heart w so much joy, love & positivity. she won the tix at her job at st. jude & is convinced she was meant to be there. i hadn’t seen her this happy in a long time. thank you.

Last edited:

txacar

Yay! I tried but couldn't copy and paste for some reason, so I just retweeted the tweets from the hashtag. Thanks, glad you got back on.

countryfan2006

Darla Chipman
@DarlaChipman
·
2h

@carrieunderwood
time!! So excited to finally be able to see her perform live #cryprettytour360

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
2h

Ready for show #8 of the #CryPrettyTour360 in Memphis!!! Second to last show, last show in the pit!!! Can’t wait!! Listening for those hidden gems!
@carrieunderwood

Annie
@annie_spielman
·
2h

Ok so NOW this is my last show of the #cryprettytour360 and the PERFECT ending would be to catch the “Drinking Alone” hat

pssst
@carrieunderwood
right pit next to the stairs

aidan
@slayballerini
·
3h

You can “pretty lie” and say my outfit didn’t snap tonight, but we both know that aint true. I can’t wait to see you tonight,
@carrieunderwood
! #CryPrettyTour360

941TheWolf
@941TheWolf
·
5m

Wolfpack, how AMAZING is
@carrieunderwood
?!
EHnB8jpXYAA44lc
EHnB8joWoAEUHos

Nichole Asquith
@NicholeAsquith
·
3m

@carrieunderwood
I sat in Memphis listening to your words of Heaven in as I remembered my daddy on his 12 year angelversary. It was a spontaneous decision to see you while attending the #dla2019 conference and those words made the whole night. #blessings
EHnFv9iX4AAM2kY

countryfan2006

Yay! I tried but couldn't copy and paste for some reason, so I just retweeted the tweets from the hashtag. Thanks, glad you got back on.

Thanks, i was upset that i was going to miss out a lot cause i love twitter but i'm happy that i got it working again..

countryfan2006

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
23m

Carrie lighting it up with Southbound! #CryPrettyTour360
EHnBjehXkAAj4Tm
EHnBjegW4AEoNLJ

941TheWolf
@941TheWolf
·
55s

@carrieunderwood
is angelic!!
She’s putting on an unbelievable performance at
@FedExForum
!
EHnJ617WwAEy2MY
EHnJ61zWwAAzCvT

Tracey
@dtbeasley96
·
1m

There must be something in the water!! Amazing
@carrieunderwood
at
@FedExForum
#CryPrettyTour360
EHnKHn8X4AMKvrQ

941TheWolf
@941TheWolf
·
2h

@runawayjune
has hit the stage at
@FedExForum
!!!
EHmnvnFXYAEUAlt
EHmnvjJWwAEIDC_

941TheWolf
@941TheWolf
·
16h

Rolling into #Memphis with a #1 #Southbound
@carrieunderwood

@FedExForum
TONIGHT! #CryPrettyTour360
Quote Tweet

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
· Oct 22
We celebrated #Southbound yesterday at our #1 party! Big thanks to @davidgarcia83 and @joshomiller for co-writing this song with me, and to everyone who supported us and this song!
EHhkw9bWsAE8eTE

MissTNA

TaraMacks
@taramacks
·
3m

The
@carrieunderwood
concert was absolutely amazing & I’m so glad I got to go with one of my bestest friends

I would definitely recommend if you are a fan
EHnVhw3X0AUZxdH

Jennifer
@jenniferlynn726
·
57s

Memphis, I said I wanted to send my last
@carrieunderwood
#CryPrettyTour360 show out with a bang. Not a banged up knee and missing half of
@runawayjune
in the medic’s office...only me

George O. Allen
@GeorgeOAllen
·
2m

@carrieunderwood
Thank you for an incredible evening in Memphis. My wife and I have been to a lot of concerts in our many years on this Earth. That was the best we have ever seen. God speed.

Liz Glasgow
@lizglasgow_
·
11s

so so glad
@carrieunderwood
was my first concert

Last edited:

countryfan2006

Commercial Appeal
@memphisnews
·
2m

Carrie Underwood works hard, delivers powerful performance at FedExForum [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://t.co/n1RL9VpDyy?amp=1
hLVswKwW
[/FONT]

countryfan2006

Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

FacebookEmailTwitterGoogle+LinkedInPinterest
70c7a7a8-fb16-432a-aca2-48036779aa41-_W_22005.JPG
Carrie Underwood works hard, delivers powerful performance at FedExForum

Carrie Underwood brings her road show to FedExForum

Carrie Underwood works hard, delivers powerful performance at FedExForum

Bob Mehr, Memphis Commercial Appeal Published 11:18 p.m. CT Oct. 23, 2019 | Updated 11:19 p.m. CT Oct. 23, 2019

70c7a7a8-fb16-432a-aca2-48036779aa41-_W_22005.JPG
Buy PhotoCarrie Underwood performs at the FedExForum on Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019. (Photo: Joe Rondone/The Commercial Appeal)

d1118f2d-159a-4d68-a337-507adde4df3f-_W_21622.JPG
Buy PhotoCarrie Underwood performs at the FedExForum on Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019. (Photo: Joe Rondone/The Commercial Appeal)

Country-pop superstar Carrie Underwood brought her latest headlining tour to the FedExForum on Wednesday night. The “Cry Pretty Tour 360” made it to Memphis as part of a final stretch dates on the six-month, 60-show run, marking her first extended road work since 2016.
“I want to sincerely thank you guys for being so patient,” Underwood noted as part of her greeting to a packed house. “It’s been three years since we’ve been on a proper tour.”
Underwood’s “Cry Pretty” album was released last fall and the disc debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts . The delay between the release and the start of the roadwork this spring was due to Underwood’s pregnancy; she gave birth to her second son, with former NHL player Mike Fisher, in January.
“Had myself another baby,” she explained, noting that her children were on the road with her. “It’s ‘bring your kid to work day’ every day in my world.”
47af21c8-025b-4826-a3c4-17814065764b-_W_21793.JPG

Underwood’s effort emphasized the “working” part in working mother, as she delivered a tireless performance in the round that engaged the whole of the arena. She stalked the looping stage’s catwalk and played off her backing band, whose members were spread across the expanse of the Forum. She did several quick costume changes, hopped on moving risers, dodged pyrotechnics, delivered dramatic set pieces, and even pounded out a conga solo at one point.
Despite all the showmanship, the real essence of Underwood – going all the way back to her breakthrough on “American Idol” nearly 15 years ago – is her voice, a uniquely thunderous mezzo soprano that has defined a generation of hits, from the opening “Southbound” to the concert capper “Love Wins.”
0d8b8a9d-438b-4fdb-bf1b-6adbe882775f-_W_21897.JPG

Underwood’s vocals can’t be denied; she is nothing if not a powerful singer. Occasionally, though, that power felt overwhelming. From the first note, Underwood hit a redline peak and pitch that never really abated, at least for the first half of the show.
All of which is understandable and, perhaps, even inevitable -- the songs themselves are clearly custom built and designed as showcases for Underwood’s leather-lunged diva act, which eschews any notion of subtlety or shading. But, then again, Underwood’s audience didn’t come looking for those things. They came to exalt, to emote, and to triumph, and Underwood sang them satisfied.
316848af-1b87-470c-9c98-7c8c9cee730d-_W_21655.JPG

Mood and momentum shifted midway through the concert with the looser dance number “End Up With You.” That seemed to open things up as a more playful sounding Underwood proceeded to work up a medley of her hit singles, before running through a history of classic female country covers (while joined by opening acts Maddie and Tae and Runaway Jane) and a final flourish of sing-a-long anthems (“The Champion”; “Before He Cheats.”)
Underwood’s "Cry Pretty Tour 360" will conclude next week, with a Halloween night performance in Detroit.
CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

Read or Share this story: https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...our-360-memphis-review-fedexforum/4077497002/

Share your feedback to help improve our site experience!

track_page_view

update_item

countryfan2006

olivia
@oliviaa__w
·
9m

fell in love with this tour in Dallas, had to see it again and ended up in Memphis.
@carrieunderwood
EHnfI9XX0AAlW6U

this tour is amazing. you are incredible. #CryPrettyTour360
EHnfI2FX0AUb17x
EHnfI2EXYAU_PNx
EHnfI0UWsAAvf4W

Chaney Arney
@ArneyChaney
·
3m

Can we just take a moment... #CryPrettyTour360 #amazing thank you
@carrieunderwood
!!!!
EHnhHB_XYAEAN_b
EHnhHB9WkAALU9j
EHnhHB9WwAIBv95
EHnhHB8X0AES_d9

ediefleming
@ediefleming
·
26s

Fun night with my favorite girl at the Carrie Underwood concert! That girl can sing!!!! And put on a good show!!! And she is just a likeable person! #cryprettytour360 instagram.com/p/B3_O_VFg1kTrhtmsGwG-lIvsoydfw_y79TJmrQ0/?igshid=1mvoe4whzbx4h…

Emilee Clouse
@emileeclouse07
·
29m

In the end God wins

#CryPrettyTour360
EHnb-qrWwAEHahG
EHnb-qnX4AEJcVa

Jennifer
@jenniferlynn726
·
50m

Can’t believe tonight was my last #CryPrettyTour360 show. Thank you
@carrieunderwood
for being you. Giving me a place to dance and sing and feel comfortable. Thank you for some of the greatest friends I could ask for. 143 shows in the books since 2006 and here’s to many more!
EHnXjqEWwAAXt1_

Tyra
@TyraEJackson
·
2m

Saw Carrie Underwood in concert tonight, one of the best concerts I’ve been to in a while.

Sagay Galindo
@sagaygalindo
·
4h

My daughter and l at her first concert! #carrieunderwood
EHmp2leWsAIQXSm

Deniseholdaway
@deniseholdaway
·
10s

@carrieunderwood
DID NOT disappoint tonight! What an amazing concert! She just keeps getting better and better! instagram.com/p/B3_QyAkDm6GdkGRQD10l7aDfU6S9CCPxt5pSaM0/?igshid=jw98x6yux3o7…

Corie Haynes
@CorieHaynes
·
4m

Amazing show tonight!! #CryPrettytour
@carrieunderwood

@FedExForum
#Memphis #concertlife
EHnk9EMWsAIqD-2
EHnk9EMWsAAhLiZ
EHnk9ELXYAA3Z5R
EHnk9ELXYAEM3CP

Amanda Niblett
@ajanehendri
·
23m

We had a great time tonight celebrating her 13th Birthday

@carrieunderwood

@runawayjune

@maddieandtae
put on an amazing concert. I even got to hear a little
@trishayearwood

@fedexforum
#cryprettytour360 #Shesinlovewithaboy
EHnti7rX0AEDLZa
EHntiXMXYAEYhPS

Darla Chipman
@DarlaChipman
·
32m

What’s better than one
@carrieunderwood
multiple Carrie’s!! Tonight was an amazing
@CryPrettyTour
concert! So happy I finally got to see her live! #CryPrettyTour360
EHnrnJcXYAA89kO

Heather Lea

@vetmed11
·
51m

Just a Dream flowing into Dream On!!!!
@carrieunderwood
slays every time!! So many chills!!

#CryPrettyTour360 https://twitter.com/i/status/1187234517309935616

Last edited:

Louisa

So sorry you’re missing this Louisa! It’s the ultimate tour! Wish I was at every one remaining!

Aw thanks Smokyiiis. I was truly gutted to be missing it. I‘m happy for all of those who got to see this tour. Hope we get a DVD afterwards.