Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct. 24, 2020] Stagecoach (canceled)

AdamJ

People are way over blowing this virus. Nobody cares about the flu this much. Just leave the events as they are.

Actually, those of us in the medical community are taking the Corona Virus very seriously. We are dedicated to save lives and I can tell you personally that working with children makes me very protective of their well being. Some of the children I see already have respiratory problems and the flu could be a matter of life and death to them, as well as the elderly and those with underlying health problems. However, the same precautions apply for any type flu virus. Wash your hands frequently, do not touch your face, cough or sneeze in your sleeve (elbow) and avoid crowds. We do not know who is walking around with this virus showing no signs
of being ill, only to become ill a few days later and by then other people have been exposed to the virus. If you are ill, call your doctor or hospital and get instructions on what to do before visiting your doctor or emergency room. It takes common sense....

CAUTION; This is NOT like the flu. It is more severe and approximately 9-10 times deadlier than the flu according to the AMA. High fever, shortness of breath are also signs of the Coronavirus. There are so many conflicting comments coming out of Washington that it is difficult for the average citizen to understand how severe it is and what to do. Be safe and stay well.......

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
^ thanks AdamJ
we need testing, lots of testing to keep ahead of CV, and that's just not happening

Louisa

It is a shame they had to push back the event. Will Carrie still perform in October?

^on an article I read they also said artists were going to be doing live question and answers on their Instagram...I don’t know if that’s the headliners or the smaller artists though!

CU4ever

The rescheduled event has been canceled. This is a little disappointing. Hopefully they will use the same lineup next year.