Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Oct 7 2012] Portland, OR - Rose Garden Arena

carebearcarrie

This arena looks a little bigger/longer than Key Arena's from last night, which makes sense since I'm pretty sure this is the bigger arena.

This arena holds 18000.

I was there!!!!!! Gonna post my things after work. This concert was beyond words of amazing. I cried. Best night in a long time!

PRGuy79

Thanks for all the amazing photographs from Portland. This arena is huge - and it looks like it must be pretty close to a sell-out. How exciting to see people all the way to the rafters!

opry051008

Thanks for all the amazing photographs from Portland. This arena is huge - and it looks like it must be pretty close to a sell-out. How exciting to see people all the way to the rafters!

Unfortunately the picture is deceiving, the 300 level wasn't on sale. It was still a huge crowd so I think the attendance numbers will be bigger than the last tour. :)