Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFC Question Help!

TaylorLove5

So my membership expired in August last year and I've been putting off renewing it cause of the money haha..but now I can't wait anymore! Is there anyway that I can pay the 25 for the membership and not get the tshirt and stuff(cause I already have one) because it costs an extra 10 dollars for it when I don't "need" it..? haha.. Help!! Thanks! :)

Jade_kt

Wish I knew but I'm not a FC member. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question though. I think someone was having the same issue.

Carrieflattsfan

So my membership expired in August last year and I've been putting off renewing it cause of the money haha..but now I can't wait anymore! Is there anyway that I can pay the 25 for the membership and not get the tshirt and stuff(cause I already have one) because it costs an extra 10 dollars for it when I don't "need" it..? haha.. Help!! Thanks! :)

I don't think so, because the package is part of what you agree to pay for when you join. I joined in January, and I didn't see an opt out option.

robinannhunt

The package is different for each year. So the t-shirt will be different from the one you have especially if you wait for the 5th year package.