Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Songs You Wish Were still on Mainstream Radio and Charts

diva101

I'm bored so I did this thread... is it okay? :p:p

Songs that I wish were still on Mainstream:

• Drive - Incubus
  • If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty
  • Someday We'll Know - New Radicals
  • All Star - Smash Mouth
  • Deep Inside Of You - Third Eye Blind
  • Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
  • Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
  • Don't Speak - No Doubt
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  • Even Flow - Pearl Jam

I'll think of more later =))

kaileigh

I love oldies!! Gosh!! I can just sit down on a rainy day and sing along with those! I miss those songs so much! I still wish those songs would be played in the radio more often... I remember how it is when I was young, my mama would turn on the radio, and then there's a lot of oldies you can hear... I just sing along with whatever lyrics may come out of my mouth... I miss those times. I wish they can still be on the charts or whatever it is... I just want to here 'em on the radio..;);)

carrieismy1idol

I love oldies!! Gosh!! I can just sit down on a rainy day and sing along with those! I miss those songs so much! I still wish those songs would be played in the radio more often... I remember how it is when I was young, my mama would turn on the radio, and then there's a lot of oldies you can hear... I just sing along with whatever lyrics may come out of my mouth... I miss those times. I wish they can still be on the charts or whatever it is... I just want to here 'em on the radio..;);)

I Agree With You About Oldies I Love Them Too.