Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oldie returning to the site

allirishgirl

Hi guys! I joined this site 9 years ago but haven't posted in at least 4 years. Anyone who follows me on Twitter, Instagram or any social media knows I am and forever will be a Carrie fan. Life just got busy and that's the only excuse I have for nothing on here in so long. Anyway I hope to get reacquainted with all you guys and acquainted with all the new people too. It's a very exciting time to be a Carrie fan! I see her in London in 11 days and then 16 days until Cry Pretty's release :) :)

_luvqry

Hi guys! I joined this site 9 years ago but haven't posted in at least 4 years. Anyone who follows me on Twitter, Instagram or any social media knows I am and forever will be a Carrie fan. Life just got busy and that's the only excuse I have for nothing on here in so long. Anyway I hope to get reacquainted with all you guys and acquainted with all the new people too. It's a very exciting time to be a Carrie fan! I see her in London in 11 days and then 16 days until Cry Pretty's release :) :)

Welcome back. I hope you enjoy seeing Carrie live and hopefuly someday she'll come to Brazil :)

Kizmet311

Welcome back! Glad you decided to return and post for the new era. We have a lot of new posters, but some of us long-timers are still here too!

rainbow1

Welcome back! Are you the young lady who took a trip to see the US...and Carrie....a couple of years ago? IF so, I read about all of your fun comings and goings!!

allirishgirl

Thanks guys! :D
I'm so excited for the new era. Love Wins is epic!

@rainbow1 I did take a trip to the US in 2015 for the FCP , Opry and a trip to Carrie's hometown of Checotah amoung other places. I spent 3 months travelling around the states.

lolita55

Welcome back. I have only been on here for 4 1/2 years. But I go through spurts where I am on here a lot, and then I m not.