Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opry anniversary show

Smokyiiis

Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood among star-studded line-up for the Grand Ole Opry’s 95th anniversary show[FONT=&quot] – Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Kane Brown and Dolly Parton are just a few of the stars performing in honor of the 95th anniversary of the Grand Ole Opry stage. Entitled Grand Ole Opry: 95 Years of Country Music, the special event will feature a slew of performances, all of which were taped on the Grand Ole Opry House’s famous stage. Also among the list of featured artists are Little Big Town, Old Crow Medicine Show, Darius Rucker and Trisha Yearwood. Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton have already been announced as the hosts for the two-hour 95th anniversary special. They will also give performances during the event. Grand Ole Opry: 95 Years of Country Music airs February 14 between 9-11 p.m. ET on NBC. – Read more at [/FONT]ABCNewsRadioOnline

PRGuy79

Since this was taped, I wonder if this explains the photo of Carrie and CeCe Winans that was shared on Twitter. There was some speculation that the photo was related to CeCe's upcoming concert; however, that has been promoted as a live-streamed event, so this would make sense.

MSCarriefan

^I think that was probably rehearsal for the Livestream because CeCe posted on Twitter yesterday that she was continuing to rehearse and also posted a video.

sd20

Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood among star-studded line-up for the Grand Ole Opry’s 95th anniversary show[FONT=&quot] – Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Kane Brown and Dolly Parton are just a few of the stars performing in honor of the 95th anniversary of the Grand Ole Opry stage. Entitled Grand Ole Opry: 95 Years of Country Music, the special event will feature a slew of performances, all of which were taped on the Grand Ole Opry House’s famous stage. Also among the list of featured artists are Little Big Town, Old Crow Medicine Show, Darius Rucker and Trisha Yearwood. Brad Paisley and Blake Shelton have already been announced as the hosts for the two-hour 95th anniversary special. They will also give performances during the event. Grand Ole Opry: 95 Years of Country Music airs February 14 between 9-11 p.m. ET on NBC. – Read more at [/FONT]ABCNewsRadioOnline

Is there any word on what song Carrie might be performing on this show tonight?

bigd79

Yeah, a little disappointed they gave us something we already saw back in september, was hoping for something not previously seen. Hopefully Carrie does another opry show around the time My Savior comes out. I could totally see her doing the show the night before easter actually....