Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our WIKI is working

robinannhunt

Just to let you all know that the carriefans WIKI is working. We have established a main page for carrie that is reduced from the wikipedia version with links to wikipedia pages and 2 pages only here on carriefans. We are open to suggestions for other new pages or links to wikipedia pages. Take a look and critique the pages we have developed. You can even correct any bad information or add comments in the sections. This is our own WIKI!

I also need some tour information if it is available somewhere. I have this information from the AI tour

• Number of Shows - 44 (13 sold out)
  • Total Gross - $17,343,735 (43 shows)
  • Total Attendance - 389,413 (43 shows)
  • Average Attendance - 9,056 (89.1%)
  • Average Ticket Price - $44.54
Do we have this or similar information for any other tours? The information does not need a reference like wikipedia.

Thanks

robinannhunt

So no one is interested in our WIKI. :(

I also need some names of Carrie's ontourage. What is Anne's last name? What are the sister's names? Who are her publicity company? etc...

rainbow1

Her sisters are Shana Means and Stephanie (sp?).......don't know the last name, cause she is divorced.

supercarriefan

I brought out my super Google detective skills just for you, Robin :p.
Stephanie's last name is Shelton.
Ann's last name is Edelblute.
Her publicist is Jessie Schmidt.
Her talent agency is CAA, and her agent is Jeff Frasco.

I hope that helps, and if you need any other names or anything else, let me know! I'll do whatever I can to help!