Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Hil

I don't get how it's petty? Don't they always state stats on those thing? Only asking because I don't pay a ton of attention, but when I see them I feel like they always have some sort of stats on them.

Last edited:

Zach1998

Yeah this isn’t very petty. This is trying to give early initiative for radio to jump on this quickly, after the underperformance of a song that didn’t stream well.

Y’all should’ve seen Warner’s ad for Zach Bryan’s “Something in the Orange” from a few months ago if you want to see petty lol.

Last edited:

FanSince04

I don't get how it's petty? Don't they always state stats on those thing? Only asking because I don't pay a ton of attention, but when I see them I feel like they always have some sort of stats on them.
It’s not petty. It’s factual.

Reactions: Hil

montdu39

Can’t wait for this chart run. I hope it delivers. But I think we’re kind of at the mercy of radio executives, right? They basically decide what to push. I guess great streaming and good ratings help, but I’m scared that even with that, they view Carrie has a legacy artist and don’t give her the airtime she deserves! :/

maddkat

Staff member
music row review
"CARRIE UNDERWOOD / “Out of That Truck”
Writers: Carrie Underwood/David Garcia/Lydia Vaughan; Producers: David Garcia/Carrie Underwood; Label: Capitol Nashville
– Carrie rocks out on this defiant stomper addressed to her ex. She vows that no matter how hard he tries, he’ll never erase her memory from his truck, because they shared so much in it. A winner."

CU4ever

I am curious to see if this will debut next Friday on the billboard chart, since that is a few days before its impact date. Regardless, I can’t wait for this chart run to start. Everyone seems to agree across all forums that this should be a hit!

Zach1998

The playlisting for OOTT is great! In numerous large Apple Music Playlists, as well as the Spotify playlist, and Amazon Music playlist.

Here’s hoping that UMG keeps this effort with further singles, because I am very satisfied right now with the playlisting of this song.

FanSince04

It’s great that it’s high up in playlists… but how is this impacting OOTT streaming? 100,000 - 200,000 streams per day doesn’t seem like much. Actually, still seems fairly low. I’m comparing to the massive streams other songs get (not just country, but all genres).

Zach1998

You can’t compare the streaming of a country song to a song in different genre’s because it’s a different audience and age group. Country artist unfortunately don’t stream like those artists.

Unless you’re Wallen or Combs.
If it keeps getting Spotify streaming updates like it received today then it will have around 43 million Spotify streams in 6 months; much better than how many Hate My Heart saw under the same time frame (16 million.)

ChoctawCountyAffair

It’s great that it’s high up in playlists… but how is this impacting OOTT streaming? 100,000 - 200,000 streams per day doesn’t seem like much. Actually, still seems fairly low. I’m comparing to the massive streams other songs get (not just country, but all genres).
yeah it's not that much yet, but hopefully if she releases a music video or performs it somewhere, the streaming numbers will be a bit higher

montdu39

Isn’t it out-streaming 60% of other country radio singles? That’s pretty solid.

It’s not streaming at the level of pop artists, but that is expected!

countrymusicfan15

And it also hasn’t even officially been released yet…isn’t the adds date at radio June 5th or somewhere around there? I don’t think it’s fair to judge an unreleased non-album country song to top streamers across all genres 🙃

The Nanook

For Carrie that's great. If I recall correctly Ghost Story (and I think Cry Pretty) both debuted somewhere around 225k on their first day, and as lead singles as well. OOTT getting even half that on a normal day in an awkward period this far after being released but just starting on radio is fantastic.

maddkat

Staff member
And it also hasn’t even officially been released yet…isn’t the adds date at radio June 5th or somewhere around there? I don’t think it’s fair to judge an unreleased non-album country song to top streamers across all genres 🙃
it was released last Monday, it's impact day is the 5th.

new station playing WQHK - Ft Wayne

Last edited:

LilUnderwood

Hopefully the nashville stations are quicker on the uptake of this song. I never once heard HMH on any of the stations so annoying 🙄