Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of that Truck chart updates

Zach1998

^
I hope she can at least get that many. That’s about how many HMH got and she had more momentum with that release. She’ll also be competing with Nate Smith on adds day (who is a newer artist, but I’m expecting to pull in a good amount of adds, given radio took well to his debut single.)

On a good note, she was on the first two full pages on yesterday’s Monday Morning Intel, the second, page was the stats that somebody posted before. So at least radio has been made aware of it, and how well it’s connecting.

CU4ever

^

On a good note, she was on the first two full pages on yesterday’s Monday Morning Intel, the second, page was the stats that somebody posted before. So at least radio has been made aware of it, and how well it’s connecting.
This is why I’m not worried about this single’s performance. There’s lots of actual data to really support a solid chart run and decent connecting hit

CU4ever

For some reason a few songs are going for adds June 6. I hope this doesn’t impact the number of adds OOTT gets

Michael Reid

Any award or shows coming up for promotion of OOTT, I know you have People’s Country Awards, in September, is there anything sooner??

Zach1998

Unfortunately, I don't see anything in the near future for her to promote it. Kinda wish she would've done it at the CMT's and went ahead and made the switch then. Could've done it on AI too.

Thankfully, this song already has a passion for it with the general public, so even though it won't get to be showcased for a while, it still should be fine.

countrymusicfan15

My stations need to get on it! I have about 6 country stations I flip through and I only heard HMH once at 1AM🫤
Same. Since the news about HMH being dropped, I heard it for the first two times on the station I listen to, on the iHeart Women in country music show they do each week on Saturday or Sunday night, and on a commercial promoting some Vegas Residency contest iHeart Radio is doing for Carrie lol

Last edited:

Eder Rodrigues

Funny how all of a sudden 'Hate My Heart' is now charting on Deezer US.
Also,the label has put 'Hate My Heart' on 'auto-play' on Spotify. If you listen to a song from Carrie, they play HMH next.

Still curious to know the strategy behind releasing OOTT as a single.

Zach1998

Does that mean those stations have added the song? Or can they play the song without officially adding it?

maddkat

Staff member
3 more stations onboard
KYGO-FM Denver
WUSY-FM Chattanooga
WTHT-FM Portland, ME

starters:

MCCN-FM >Music Choice Country 19 19 4 3 5 3 4 0
WCTK-FM Providence Country 7 7 2 1 1 1 2 0.038
WUBL-FM Atlanta Country 4 4 3 1 0.005
WOGK-FM Gainesville, FL Country 4 4 3 1 0.003
KHKI-FM Des Moines Country 2 2 1 1 0.013