Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out Of That Truck

FanSince04

Within minutes it has jumped to #118. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s Top 5 in the morning.

Michael Reid

8:30am EST and #12!!!! And #6 in Country

Other notes, 3 songs above are the same just different versions of Nicki Minajā€™s. 3 Morgan Wallen songs ahead of her. Also Tim McGraw put a new single out today too and is ahead of her at # 10.

Michael Reid

She just posted on Facebook a video about the song. Saying she had some fun in the studio recently and for her birthday wanted to share her new song with us. In the video she mentioned finally releasing a truck song, as it was bound to happenā€¦.

side note, what if this is like the start to Decade 2 Greatest hits, and this be a single from it, and can still tie it to increase D&R sales.

montdu39

^I hope it is. I feel like itā€™s country enough for radio but still fresh enough to sound current and have a more mass appeal. Love it.

Reactions: Hil

PRGuy79

The song is catchy, but I'm confused about strategy again. When the label should be focused on converting the current single, we release a new song without any announcement about context (i.e. deluxe album coming soon?)? And if this is the new single, we choose a song not on the current album and before a deluxe is available? This era is so out-of-left-field and all over the place.

FanSince04

We should care more about streaming charts than iTunes. Basically no one buys tracks on iTunes anymoreā€¦.itā€™s a thing of the past. Even if she were to be #1 on iTunes, it would mean basically nothing.
I still love seeing it.