Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oz: The Great and Powerful

maddkat

Staff member
so excited for this - released date is set for March 8 , 2013.I had no clue they were even making this till this morning :D

[h=3]Synopsis[/h]
When Oscar Diggs, a small-time circus magician with dubious ethics, is hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz, he thinks he's hit the jackpot - fame and fortune are his for the taking - that is until he meets three witches, Theodora, Evanora and Glinda, who are not convinced he is the great wizard everyone's been expecting. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late. Putting his magical arts to use through illusion, ingenuity - and even a bit of wizardry - Oscar transforms himself not only into the great and powerful Wizard of Oz but into a better man as well.

trailer
Oz The Great and Powerful -- Official Disney Trailer | HD - YouTube

pklongbeach

I am so excited about this. I want it to be great so bad.
It looks to be.
I like Franco sometimes and not other times. So I just hope he is right for this.
As it stands he is definately not "type-cast" for it. So I pray he wins me over.
This looks amazing though. So I am on board regardless.

maddkat

Staff member
new poster

ozgreatandpowerful-thirdposter-full.jpg

Last edited:

Marie2011

yay i want to watch i have seen the wizard of oz, return to oz, and witches of oz i think witches of oz is a two part movie that or the ending you leaves you hanging there in what i would considered to be the climax of the movie.

AIgrl06

I saw this film over the weekend. I thought it was quite good. It was a bit predictable, I think I had set my expectations too high. But enjoyable nonetheless. Rachel Weisz was fierce.

maddkat

Staff member
I saw this opening weekend, and I really liked it.

It was different then what expected but good. The last act was too cool

sam_vzla

I saw this the other day, it was good. It was so weird to watch Michelle Williams in a role like that, normaly she plays characters that make you want to kill yourself lol so this goody happy witch was weird on her...

thaifood

I saw this on Wednesday & I really liked it. I thought they did a good job of showing us what went down before the arrival of Dorothy & Toto. The little china girl was a heartbreaking creature if I do say so myself.

Banol

I watched this movie about few months ago in cinema and i thin it is the best best 3D movie of 2013 till now, The story , romance, thrill, comedy and most of all the graphics which is used in this movie are really very awesome.
artwork designs

Last edited: