Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parade: How Carrie Underwood Found Her Path, Built Her Brand and Fueled Her Soul

maddkat

Staff member
this quote from the article

"Today, on a busy health and fitness and business path, she is proud to have a career that means something. And proud that motherhood has shaped the way she views success: “I’m done doing things that are not important,” she says. “I want to do things that are just for my heart.”

is she referring to award shows in general? CMAs? he hosting gig? chasing radio hits? something else?
what ever it is good for her.

Louisa

It’s good to see Carrie is such a good and happy place in her life and career. I wonder what approach she’ll take with the next album. Producing again? It will be interesting to see where she goes next. I hope she’ll make a gospel CD someday. Whatever she does I’m sure it will be amazing as she always gives 110%. ❤️

rainbow1

this quote from the article

"Today, on a busy health and fitness and business path, she is proud to have a career that means something. And proud that motherhood has shaped the way she views success: “I’m done doing things that are not important,” she says. “I want to do things that are just for my heart.”

is she referring to award shows in general? CMAs? he hosting gig? chasing radio hits? something else?
what ever it is good for her.

I think you could probably say Hosting gigs, chasing radio hits, and maybe CMAs. But she's up for EOTY at AcMs....will she go?!

Whenever I saw that I immediately thought of hosting the CMA Awards. I know she enjoyed hosting for many years, but after everything that transpired it has gotten to a point where the stress and pressure isn’t worth what she gains from it. I have enjoyed reading all of the interviews she has done lately!