Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paris Tassin's TH audition featured on US weekly website!

Carrieflattsfan

teesharky

^ nice! It seems that all that needed to happen, was to make Jlo cry. lol Very nice! I am really starting to love Jlo now too, and I was never really a fan. She seems much nicer and more grounded then I expected her to be.

Gator

It's great that Carrie is now getting exposure on AI with contestants singing HER songs. It must seem surreal to Carrie when she watches that.

Suellen

Just think, six years ago Carrie was standing there given her audition -- now she is a superstar and contestants are singing her songs. Its great to be a Carrie fan.

Carrieflattsfan

^ nice! It seems that all that needed to happen, was to make Jlo cry. lol Very nice! I am really starting to love Jlo now too, and I was never really a fan. She seems much nicer and more grounded then I expected her to be.

I agree Tee! I wasn't a fan of J-Lo because of all the "diva" rumors, but so far she seems very real, sweet and compassionate. I'd never known anything about Steven before the show, but he also seems very sweet and tries to be encouraging. It'll be interesting to see if any of the judges change their styles of how they critique, and how they will settle into their own styles when the actual show starts.

rosie08

I think Jlo changed when she had her twins, she is more humble..now steven tyler I never thought I would be sitting in front of the tube laughing at him. I love american idol this year it is fresh and fun.:cool:

pklongbeach

Thanks for posting. I wanted to see it again.
She does have a really good voice.
I'm not sure I am "connecting". But I can not deny the voice.
I am still leaning toward Kenzie.

jaks_weyn

Niiiiice!!! I wish someone would sing MS and move the judges to tears... But I think that's kind of... impossible... I mean making the judges cry... But hey... it can happen... :D

I thought it was so sweet it even made me tear up :( but thats good that Carries getting some recognition in this little down time between singles 4 and 5