Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pentatonix includes some BLOWN AWAY in newest video

Smokyiiis

What a montage of songs....including a little bit of TS, but much more BLOWN AWAY at beginning and end than the other. Just a little bit of everything if truth were told!

jaylee50

BA and Home Sweet Home. Great video. Thanks for posting. They did a great job, wonderful harmony and good voices.

wonton

Wow so cool! Anything Wizard of Oz themed is great. Very creative choices... Shoes! Haha

Smokyiiis

Cool! Who is Pentanonix exactly? Sorry- I am out of the loop. lol

Pentatonix was the winner of the television show that pit singing groups against one another. It was called the SING OFF. It was hosted by none other than Nick Lachey a couple of years ago. I think he's now hosting another singing show out there. I have followed them since they won and want to see them when they tour .... hopefully they'll make a stop somewhere in central Texas!

jaks_weyn

Pentatonix was the winner of the television show that pit singing groups against one another. It was called the SING OFF. It was hosted by none other than Nick Lachey a couple of years ago. I think he's now hosting another singing show out there. I have followed them since they won and want to see them when they tour .... hopefully they'll make a stop somewhere in central Texas!

The also sing their songs without the use of any instruments except their voices... :D
So all those background music you hear... yep... it's just their voices... :)

Smokyiiis

Google their LET'S GET IT ON by Marvin Gaye performance on you tube. That and Gotye's SOMEONE THAT I USED TO KNOW are to this day some of my favorite performances of theirs. I also like RADIO STAR and their Christmas CD

Farawayhills

They're very talented!

And hearing "Blown Away" in a compilation together with an old time Mountain tune ("Miss Me When I'm Gone") made my day!

(I love that progression from the deep roots to the very-new-but-ever-true, and even if putting them together here was accidental, I still find it pretty appropriate!)

Louisa

Cool! I like the arrangement of Blown Away. Somebody should tweet this video to Carrie, I'm sure she'd love it.