Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People Mag Reporting that Kristen Stewart Cheated on Rob PAttinson :(

teesharky

Gosh I hope this is false. I love those two as a couple!

@PerezHilton: OMG! There's pictures! Check out photographic proof that #KStew cheated on #RPatz HERE: http://perez.ly/N0SDi7” nooo :(

Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal: Fling with Married Director: Source : People.com

[h=1]Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources[/h]Tuesday July 24, 2012 07:55 PM EDT
kristen-stewart-300.jpg
Kristen Stewart
George Pimentel/WireImage

Thanks for liking PEOPLE's "Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources". Like PEOPLE on Facebook for breaking news, celebrity pictures, exclusive deals and more!

The relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has been rocked by the revelation that the actress had a brief fling with a married director, sources tell PEOPLE.

"Kristen is absolutely devastated," says one source. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment."

The hookup with Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders occurred recently, the source says.

"She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened," says the source. "She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."

A rep for Sanders, who is married and has two children, could not be reached for comment. A rep for Stewart had no comment.

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, were all laughs just days ago at Comic-Con, even joking about their on-camera smooching scenes.

The pair met on the first Twilight set and reports began almost immediately that they were a a couple.

After being initially coy, they have become increasingly open about their relationship.
[h=2]The Latest on Kristen Stewart[/h][h=2]Kristen Stewart: More News & Photos[/h]

allamericangirl8

I don't care for either of them as actors, but Rob is freaking hilarious. I'll be upset with Kristen if this is the case.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks she's a terrible actress. She has, like, one emotion on her face the entire time. She was awful in Into the Wild.

teesharky

I really liked them as a couple though, mostly due to Twilight-- as they were so cute together. Rob is a very talented actor, imo. I have seen him in other films and he is the real deal.

I find Kristen bland in the Twilight series as she is too flat or emotionless, as you said....but I liked her in a few other films. She is good when she has the right role-- ie- she was decent in Snow White and the Huntsman, but she is rather emotionless. You are right.

bigbluegrl23

I really liked them as a couple though, mostly due to Twilight-- as they were so cute together. Rob is a very talented actor, imo. I have seen him in other films and he is the real deal.

I find Kristen bland in the Twilight series as she is too flat or emotionless, as you said....but I liked her in a few other films. She is good when she has the right role-- ie- she was decent in Snow White and the Huntsman, but she is rather emotionless. You are right.

I'm not sure any actor could make twilight good. the writing is terribly. I really liked her in Speak though.
Becca

epicamends

I didn't mind her in The Runaways, but Dakota Fanning was better.

Apparently the person in those photos is not even Kristen, though, it's the guy's wife. lol. Apparently she looks a lot like Kristen, though.

JB172

I never trust tabloids. lol. Especially US Weekly. The only one I sometimes trust is People, but even they do a lot of exaggerating or taking things out of context. Or, let's face it, flat out lying. ;)

IMO, People is not going to put themselves out there to be sued and they are reporting the same story.

E! is also reporting the same story.

epicamends

IMO, People is not going to put themselves out there to be sued and they are reporting the same story.

They won't be sued, since no one can ever prove who these anonymous "sources" are. That's how tabloids get away with this stuff all the time.

JB172

They won't be sued, since no one can ever prove who these anonymous "sources" are. That's how tabloids get away with this stuff all the time.

It doesn't matter who the sources are if US Weekly is going to post pictures of the two and say that had an affair when either this guy or Stewart can sue whoever for slander.

IMO that is her and the pics speak for themselves.

epicamends

We'll just agree to disagree then. :) I'm just saying, I need a more reputable source before I believe something. lol

JB172

We'll just agree to disagree then. :) I'm just saying, I need a more reputable source before I believe something. lol

People & E! are pretty reputable IMO, and all of them whoever they may be are setting themselves up for lawsuits just like Cameron Diaz sued the National Enqurier when she was dating Timberlake when they reported that she was cheating on him with some married guy.

jptexas

I like the way they phrase it, lapse of judgement. It's like saying, I'm just a tiny bit pregnant. You either cheated or you didn't. There's not really a middle ground.

Having said that, I really don't care if the two vampires are having a "bloody" feud. :D

bigbluegrl23

I like the way they phrase it, lapse of judgement. It's like saying, I'm just a tiny bit pregnant. You either cheated or you didn't. There's not really a middle ground.

Having said that, I really don't care if the two vampires are having a "bloody" feud. :D

ehh I dunno. I can maybe see a drunken one night stand being a lapse of judgment, while a full blown affair or repeatedly sleeping with someone is complete cheating. who knows what went on. either way, she's an adult. who cares haha. one sad thing tho is that I can guarantee you that she will get more blame then the man she slept with.
Becca

teesharky

Ok now the NY Daily News said that US Weekly is printing makeout pictures of Kristen with that director, so if true, there can be no doubt that this occurred.

I find the silence from the reps of all 3 parties very telling. Neither party has denied it--- and they would-- since the director is married with kids so it is bad press for him too and could hurt his family.

So the lack of a denial must mean it is true sadly. :(

I wonder if Rob will forgive her or if they are done? How long ago was the affair I wonder?

JB172

Ok now the NY Daily News said that US Weekly is printing makeout pictures of Kristen with that director, so if true, there can be no doubt that this occurred.

I find the silence from the reps of all 3 parties very telling. Neither party has denied it--- and they would-- since the director is married with kids so it is bad press for him too and could hurt his family.

So the lack of a denial must mean it is true sadly. :(

I wonder if Rob will forgive her or if they are done? How long ago was the affair I wonder?

When People ran with the story, I thought that it was true.

People isn't going to run with a story unless they know that the sources that they have are very trustworthy, as you said the lack of denial is pretty telling stories like this one always get denied right away if the parties involved know they are not true.

carrieguy2

Kristen Stewart may have been bland in the Twilight series but she was awesome in Adventureland (with Jesse Eisenberg and Ryan Reynolds)! :)