Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of my new puppy

allirishgirl

we got a new puppy a few weeks ago (from the shelter) Her name is Bolt & here are some pics of her

boltcrop.jpg

077crop.jpg

076crop.jpg

075crop.jpg

074crop.jpg

073crop.jpg

^^^^^ for some reason she thinks its comfy to lie like that lol

072crop.jpg

067crop.jpg

JB172

I love the pic of her sprawled out on the floor, you are going to have to get your foot better so you can take Bolt for walks.

allamericangirl8

What I posted on your thread in the OFC is a censored version of what I originally typed. :p SHE'S SO CUTE THOUGH! You made my sister's day.

DigitalDan

Thanks for posting the pictures. I love all animals, but dogs are special. And, for some reason (have no idea) I'm partial to the girl dogs. I love her name.

allirishgirl

She is very cute!

Love the pictures of your new puppy -- she is so cute.

thanks guys :)

She is in my screen saver now. Nice pic of your crutches too. Not too useful leaning against the wall!!

she kept knocking the crutches!

I love the pic of her sprawled out on the floor, you are going to have to get your foot better so you can take Bolt for walks.

i cant wait to do this! i was working everyday from we got her til my op so my father took care of her :)

i thin Kayla will like the name you gave the puppy lol

:haha: i never thought of that.......my brother picked it. i have been calling her Lightening.....

She looks bear-like haha. But it's a cute bear-like. :D

she is a mix between a huskey & a german shepherd that explains the fluffiness

What I posted on your thread in the OFC is a censored version of what I originally typed. :p SHE'S SO CUTE THOUGH! You made my sister's day.

who edited it?? :p yay!

Shes so cute!!!

Nice, pretty dog. I love the eyes. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Really cute puppy. I love it.

Awww, what a cute puppy! :3 What type of breed is she (if you know)?

mix between a huskey & german shepherd

"Cute" seems to be the consensus.

Adorable puppy, Mel.

seems so! thanks Rob :)

Awwwwwwwwww. She is adorable! How old is she?

we are not quite sure., when we got her they thought she was about 5wks & now we have her almost a month

She's really adorable! I love her! Cute!

Thanks for posting the pictures. I love all animals, but dogs are special. And, for some reason (have no idea) I'm partial to the girl dogs. I love her name.

thanks guys :D we have only ever had girl dogs for some reason......

Aww, she's so adorable!!!! I love dogs. Thanks for sharing with us.:D

awwww so freaking cute.. and a shelter dog that's awesome carrie would be proud :)

i know! we always bought from breeders before, just cos you knew what you were getting! i kinda love her :D

our other dog has not taken to her just yet.

poundinghooves

She is adorable! Her markings look like my dog's did when she was a puppy (and they still do :D). My dog is Great Pyrenees/Labrador Retriever but I see Chow in yours. Thanks for adopting by the way! I adopted mine too!