Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of my new puppy

teesharky

very very cute picture of your new puppy! Sorry I didn't see this thread until today! :)

puppies rule the world. :)

Connell01

Hi, This is very nice to read you all comments and see photos. I am here for learning some thing from you people. Actually I want to know how to share a photo in the post. I just prepared a corner for my new pet in my new Granny House which I want to share with all of you. so please tell me so that I could share this photo with you people.Transportable Homes

Last edited:

nannygirl

I'm just cackling so hard at this thread from 2011 being bumped. x)

To share a photo, you can either upload it to a site like flickr or a photo-sharing site and drag it over or you can look at the top bar of the text input field and the tree-looking icon with the four dots is what you need to click to upload the picture onto the site.

carrieismy1idol

She Is Adorable,I Also Have A Dog That My Family Got From The Shelter It's A Boarder Collie His Name Is Buddy.

Last edited: