Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures that I took in the Sequoia National Forest and Lake Tahoe in California

DigitalDan

These are two of my favorite places. These are pictures of the Sequoia National Forest and Lake Tahoe in California. I have avoided putting people into the pictures that I have posted. But, now I am going to.

I placed my daughter in front of a Red Wood Tree (2nd Pic) so you can see the size of the tree's trunk. The 3rd picture is my daughter, wife and me on a Red Wood that had fallen down. Anytime you see me in the picture, my camera is on a tripod.

There is one picture of me and my daughter that is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us. So, I put it in. One with my wife and daughter above Emerald Bay shows a golden-mantled-ground squirrel that came up to them to be fed.

redwoodfire.jpg

redwoodverticle.jpg

fallenredwood.jpg

scanyonwaterfall.jpg

cascan1101140003.jpg

dntahoetree.jpg

logsinsequoiapaper.jpg

laketahoe.jpg

laketahoewithamyandnanc.jpg

amysittingoverlaketahoe.jpg

amylaketahoe.jpg

amyonbeach.jpg

mtoverview.jpg

bodiechurch.jpg

Last edited:

DigitalDan

Yes they were. I shot 2.25x2.75 inch film so my camera was big and heavy (maybe 50 pounds or more) and I carried it in a metal box with a large tripod. When we hiked through the Sequoia Forest, I carried my equipment about 10 miles.

thaifood

That area is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Everyone need to take the opportunity to go see for themselves.

DigitalDan

Thanks everyone!

Ron, there is a 4.5 mile hike from Rubicon (beach that has some flakes in the water that are gold in color) to a Viking Home at Emarald Bay that overlooks the lake that is incredibly scenic. These are the only two places that I miss in California. I lived in the LA area for 21 years and these places are great to visit. Tahoe is my favorite.