Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play On Tour "resume" VIDEO!

steven77571

yes, me too. It was her first headlining tour, and I liked what I saw on YouTube. BTW, did Carrie play any instruments on the BA Tour?

Pitocco

yes, me too. It was her first headlining tour, and I liked what I saw on YouTube. BTW, did Carrie play any instruments on the BA Tour?
Yes, she plays the electric guitar for Some Hearts, a McPherson acoustic for All-American Girl, and piano for Mama's Song

judes

Both Play On and Blown Away had their uniqueness - different songs,different sets, I would say that I enjoyed both equally - it's a real shame we didn't get a DVD of the Play On tour, it was just as magical as Blown Away - Carrie did headline the Carnival Ride tour - the cotour with Keith was only for the beginning of the tour as I remember - I remember I saw her with Keith and then saw the CR concert when she headlined. I forget who opened for her - I think Rodney Atkins was one opener -

mtreasmith

It's a hard choice between the opening of both tours. I absolutely loved the opening of the PO tour... with the circling thing that got faster and faster building excitement that said "PLAY ON" that went up when Carrie was coming up on the sexy red chair. I think that I liked it better than the BA tour's opening. But, the BA tour was far better overall!!

thunder92

They are both quite amazing.

BA tour had a much better set list overall. PO had the really cool stage but BA had the lighting and awesome screens.

overall I think the PO tour was more theatrical and the BA tour was an event/concert

Eder Rodrigues

Both Play On and Blown Away had their uniqueness - different songs,different sets, I would say that I enjoyed both equally - it's a real shame we didn't get a DVD of the Play On tour, it was just as magical as Blown Away - Carrie did headline the Carnival Ride tour - the cotour with Keith was only for the beginning of the tour as I remember - I remember I saw her with Keith and then saw the CR concert when she headlined. I forget who opened for her - I think Rodney Atkins was one opener -

Nope, it was Josh Turner on the first leg and Little Big Town on the second. Jason Michael Carroll opened in a few shows too.