Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playing Carrie In A Cafe @ Montreal

liveasong

Woots! So I recently got my first student job, here in Montreal, at a really popular cafe and my boss asked me if I could do a playlist for his cafe, because he couldn't stand the radio anymore. So I said yes and guess what? Well I OBVIOUSLY had to include some Carrie songs in the playlist =P : "Cowboy Casanova", "Undo It", "Before He Cheats", "So Small", "Wasted" and.... "Remind Me"!

BEST PART: A guy came up to me after "Remind Me" and asked me which radio station was on, because he was surprised (and glad) to hear country music in Montreal. I told him that it was my own playlist and he was surprised to see that I loved country music. He told me that he was a big Paisley fan, and that "Remind Me" is a masterpiece! He also said that the song wouldn't be half as good if Carrie wasn't singing it :D:D:D!

Anyway... LOL. I'll be playing Carrie ALL SUMMER LONG! HAHAHHA :D

opry051008

Awesome moment and the guy is right about Carrie making the song more than it is. Kudos to you on sharing Carrie's music in the cafe B.T.

Ace

that's so cool and awesome Liveasong....and congrats to your first summer job. I hope your cafe shop is somewhere downtown or on St Denis street because I don't mind having my latte and listen to Carrie.