Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help! :)

neidolfan

Greetings!
wave.gif

I hesitated to post this, as I don't like to toot my own horn. But, I could really use some extra votes, and I thought there might be some fellow tea lovers here.
cofsmil.gif

I decided to enter the Bigelow Tea Contest because I've loved tea for years (Mom started me off when I had a cold as a kid). My friends and family always laugh about my love of tea, because I always seem to be drinking some! I also could really use the prize, as my mobile device has been on the blink lately and funds are low.

So, if you have a free moment, please visit http://woobox.com/vad4n2/vote/for/1864188 and cast a vote for my short tea video. (Note: The contest is on Bigelow's Facebook page. I never heard of woobox.com before entering this contest.)

It allows people to vote once a day, and the contest ends Wednesday, Jan. 29. After the voting period ends, the tea company will vote based on creativity, etc.
I sure would appreciate your vote!
thumbup.gif
Thanks, in advance!
loveshower.gif

Last edited: