Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray for New Zealand

kiwigirl

OMG another earthquake has hit Christchurch - a city in the south island of New Zealand.
It's aweful!!! All my poor fellow kiwi's down there I am going to pray for you tonight and please I urge everyone else here to help me in praying for the souls we lost today. It's one of our worst disasters :(
I can't believe this has happend to us. It's sad and heart breaking!

Deaths, destruction in Christchurch quake | Stuff.co.nz

carrie4aus

Our thoughts and prayers go out to our Kiwi friends across the ditch.

mother nature sure is angry with us down here at the moment.

My daughter has just booked a 19 day tour of NZ and they do a 2 day stopover in
Christchurch.
The hostel they are due to stay in is directly across the street from the Cathedral that has collapsed.

hjj

My prayers to the people in Christchurch and surrounding areas. It is one of the cities of the South Island that I visited many yrs ago, beautiful country. Where are they directing the people to go when they leave Christchurch? I guess there is a lesson in keeping your car filled w/ gas for cases like this.

Ace

I saw this in our Canadian TV....So sad to hear this type of news and "Mother Nature" is so uncontrolable. My thoughts and prayers to all people in Christchurch and the surreounding areas. May there be a speedy recovery....and God with you all.

kiwigirl

Thank you all soo much for your thoughts and prayers.
For the person who asked where people are to go that are stuck in Christchurch there have been center's set up in safe areas of Christchurch for people to stay.
I can't imagine how much worse it's going to get as already 65 have passed away with that figure sure to rise.
This is our darkest day and we will stay strong for all our friends and loved ones who are still out there.
I do want to thank the wonderful people that are the Police, Ambulance, St Johns, The Red Cross, the Fireman and all the other rescue workers that are working hard to get our people out alive. Thank you so much for all you have done and will do.
Once again thank you all soo much, keep praying.

aussiefan_21

I've been watching alot of the news over the past few days and it's just devastating. So many people are still missing and over 110 people are confirmed dead. I pray that more people will be rescued in the coming days and that all hope is not lost. My thoughts and prayers are with you all in Christchurch. I hope you will be able to rebuild your beautiful city and what you have lost. Full respect to all the rescue and emergency teams who are giving it their all and not giving up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)