Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please pray for the victims of Realengo - Rio de Janeiro

_luvqry

OMG I feel so sad right now, I'm crying.
I guess some of you might know that a man just came to a school in Realengo - Rio de Janeiro and killed at least 12 children by shooting them. The number of children killed is not higher because 2 children ran away and asked for help to a cop that was walking 2 blocks away. The cop found the killer when the killer was about to go upstairs and shoot even more children.

Please keep those children in your prayers. I just feel so sad for those children and can't imagine how scared they felt.

AIgrl06

Oh wow. I don't know what to say. I just have to tell you these children and their families are in my thoughts right now. This is terrible.

opry051008

OMG, not something like this again. Why do things like this happen!!!!! Thank God that the cop was able to stop him before he hurt more children.

Carebear1994

Wow. I am speechless. The ironic thing is I just wrote this place down on my paper like 10 times today while working on a surf project. That is crazy. They are in my prayers.

JB172

Incidents like this are just terrifying when you have kids who are in school.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone who was effected by the shooting.

gran29

I heard about that on the news. How horrible. The children and their families will be in my prayers.

Claire2004

Oh my God....why do these things happen? The poor innocent children. Thank God a cop was able to stop the killer.

robinannhunt

Things like this a very scary to me. He was going to kill himself anyway why take innocent childdren with him? He is the worst kind of person.

kaileigh

What could be more horrible than taking the lives of those innocent children?! My prayers and thoughts are with them...