Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

poll best horror movie series

Best horror movie series.

• Nightmare on elm street

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Friday the 13th

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Chucky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halloween

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Scream

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Final Destination

• Saw

• Texas Chainsaw massacre

• The Exorist

• Other

• Total voters

carebear4eva

I watch virtually no movies but horror ones, but horror movie series are the definiton of sucking. Sorry, but there hasn't been a single series that maintained its sh!t throughout its run.

allamericangirl8

I hate watching horror movies with people. They always get scared and make me do things for them. Even when I'm scared, I have to be like, "Gurl, there is no spirit under the bed. Here I"ll check for you," all the while shatting myself praying there's no spirit under the bed.

thunder92

I hate watching horror movies with people. They always get scared and make me do things for them. Even when I'm scared, I have to be like, "Gurl, there is no spirit under the bed. Here I"ll check for you," all the while shatting myself praying there's no spirit under the bed.

hahahaha made my night because I'm the same way

sam_vzla

Don't worry. They're super lame. I was so disappointed in this series.

I second Poltergeist as one of the scariest films ever. The behind-the-scenes stuff was the scariest part, though. I also hate films that look like snuff films.

Whaaaa? The first one and the second one scared the hell out of me. In the second one the scene in the kitchen almost gave me a heart attack lol, The third one was dissapointing, it ended so abruptly that I remember I stayed all the credits waiting something would happen. I didnt see the 4th one.

Jurassic Park is amazing.

I dont like horror movies that scare you just based on loud noises or things jumping out of nowhere...its the whole atmosphere that makes a good horror movie, something like Sixth Sense, The Hours, Paranormal Activity 1 and 2, The Ring 1...

allamericangirl8

Whaaaa? The first one and the second one scared the hell out of me. In the second one the scene in the kitchen almost gave me a heart attack lol, The third one was dissapointing, it ended so abruptly that I remember I stayed all the credits waiting something would happen. I didnt see the 4th one.

Jurassic Park is amazing.

I dont like horror movies that scare you just based on loud noises or things jumping out of nowhere...its the whole atmosphere that makes a good horror movie, something like Sixth Sense, The Hours, Paranormal Activity 1 and 2, The Ring 1...

I didn't find it scary at all for two reasons: 1) I didn't care about either of the characters, so I wasn't worried for their well-being; 2) I watched it on a scratched DVD which killed the mood. x) But the first point is the biggest one. Scary movies are only scary for me if I'm rooting for the victim, and I just did not care about these people. Like in Texas Chainsaw Massacre with the guy in the wheelchair. :(

Supernatural films are far scarier than gore films, imo. I hate watching gore films because it actually makes me physically ill (if someone gets stabbed in the eye, I feel like I'm getting stabbed in the eye... needless to say, I hate Saw and The Final Destination), but supernatural films are the ones that really get me. I think a lot of people have a HUGE fear of the unknown, so supernatural films are especially creepier than any other type of film. Then again, some people in movies are scarier than any kind of ghost (like Patrick Bateman lol).