Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Fourth Single

Poll: Fourth Single

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Dirty Laundry

Votes: 54 71.1%
  • Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relapse

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

ethelu

Miranda can't pull SB chorus off, she doesn't sing that well.
Dirty Laundry, on the other hand, Carrie barely sings, is a more "talk driven" song, which Miranda does a lot, that's what I meant about DL sounding too Miranda-ish.
Carrie is known for being a great vocalist, I don't think DL is a good example of that, neither is a great song in my opinion.
But well, who knows, maybe the general public wants to hear something like that. Maybe it will be a big hit for her.

I love the sass that Carrie brings to DL. I love the way she sings "I'm gonna string up your old button-down...". At first I didn't really like the repeat of Dry, Dry, Dry and Line, Line, Line, because that sort of thing often bugs me in other artist's songs, but it's grown on me, and now I like it. I really like the play on words, as well.

carriefan14

The thing is that all the press is about Carrie playing the harmonica, not about CCA the song. Lol

That is very true. I was getting a little annoyed when I kept reading "Who knew she could play like that?" Uum, everybody knew! Have they not been watching her concerts this year? Lol

In all seriousness, I have no idea where it's going to go. It could go either way. But, just like with Play On, I felt like they were going to release either Songs like this or Quitter as the next single, or What Can I Say, and bam - Mama's Song. So they might even do something like that. Girl You Think I Am

carriefan14

Let's talk about Mexico. That song generated like no buzz. Nobody talked about it. Which was really surprising to me. Why?

luxoricious

I know right? Mexico would be perfect as a single too.
Specially since her album is called "Storyteller" and none of her videos tells a story lol.
She needs to release one cool video with a story, and that would be either CCA or México.

carrie admirer

I know right? Mexico would be perfect as a single too.
Specially since her album is called "Storyteller" and none of her videos tells a story lol.
She needs to release one cool video with a story, and that would be either CCA or México.

I think the next single will be dirty laundry and the era will finish with renegade runaway. I wish we have five singles released. I really like dirty laundry renegade runaway . If one of those does not get released I would love to see the girl you think am getting released.

carrie admirer

What I never knew I always wanted reminds me of mamas song. The girl you think I am reminds me of temporary home that's why I prefer the girl you think I am to what I never knew I always wanted

carrie admirer

I think they will release one more single from every producer therefore the next single will be either runaway renegade or dirty laundry and the girl you think I am or what I never knew I always wanted. Personally I think the and tgyria will. And should be released