Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: **ROUND 1: Before He Cheats vs. Jesus, Take the Wheel

"Before He Cheats" or "Jesus, Take the Wheel"

• Before He Cheats

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Jesus, Take the Wheel

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's time for the "Some Hearts" face-off game!! In round 1, 2 songs (chosen by random drawing) will face off against each other. The song that gets the most votes moves onto round 2, and its challenger will be drawn at random. The winner advances to round 3, and so on!!! May the best song win!!

Voting will be open for 4 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

Carrieroxmysox2011

Don't make me choose! I picked BHC cause its the first Carrie song I ever heard and that's how I became a fan of her but I love JTTW too.

gocountrymusic

Wow interesting way to start off the game. Both will always be "signature" Carrie songs and both I enjoy a lot. Jesus Take The Wheel gets a slight edge for me. I am not the most religious person but I understand that feeling of being so overwhelmed in life that you wish that even for a second someone can "take the wheel" of your life and the pressures that come with it.

epicamends

This one is extremely difficult. I think I may have to go with JTTW, though, mostly due to sentimental reasons. But wow, tough choice.

allamericangirl8

I decided on BHC. JTTW actually originally had to grow on me when I became obsessed with Carrie. I thought asking Jesus to drive your car was cheesy lol, whereas I instantly loved BHC and was actually a fan of the song pre-obsession-with-Carrie.

Don't really care who ends up winning, though. Both spectacular songs.

Carrieflattsfan

I decided on BHC. JTTW actually originally had to grow on me when I became obsessed with Carrie. I thought asking Jesus to drive your car was cheesy lol, whereas I instantly loved BHC and was actually a fan of the song pre-obsession-with-Carrie.

Don't really care who ends up winning, though. Both spectacular songs.

Yes, I'm not the only one. JTTW had to grow on me when it came out. BHC was the song that made me fall in love with Carrie for good, though.

desubear

lol CarrieisAmazing could you have picked a harder poll? hahaha. ill have to go with BHC. I guess it was only natural to start with the two most commercially successful tracks of the album.

countrymusicfan15

Thanks CountrymusicCarrieisAmazing for getting this started! I voted Jesus Take The Wheel. It's always a nice treat when I hear it get played on radio :D

CarrieU_AUS

I LOVE both of course!

But 'Jesus, Take The Wheel' is just so so sooooo Beautiful! I think it was the perfect song for her to start off her career! It really showed what artist she was going to be and i love her passion for her faith that wasn't something that evolved, but it was showing who she was right from the start.

heh. That was a long sentence! Did that make sense! haha