Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: **ROUND 2: Jesus, Take the Wheel vs Whenever You Remember

"Jesus, Take the Wheel" vs "Whenever You Remember"

• "Jesus, Take the Wheel"

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • "Whenever You Remember"

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Jesus, Take the Wheel" defeated "Before He Cheats" to advance to round 2 (vs "Whenever You Remember")

Voting will be open for 4 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

Last edited by a moderator:

desubear

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WYR SMOKES JTTW. Every non single on Some Hearts (except We're Young and Beautiful) is better than JTTW. I like the message, but JTTW never once really got stuck in my head. WYR is such a good song. y'alls is crazy.

Carrieflattsfan

WYR is the worst song off of SH, even if we acknowledge IYH's existence.

I disagree that WYR is worse than IYH, but I also pretend the latter doesn't exist, so...:p

I used to like WYR for sentimental reasons, but now it ranks in the bottom two as my least-favorite Carrie song ever.

Zzzzzz....

No comparison to JTTW, even if I do find it a tad overrated.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE "We're Young And Beautiful;" I've personally always felt it was/is one of Carrie's most underrated songs.

PRGuy79

"Jesus, Take the Wheel" and "Before He Cheats" are to Carrie what "Jolene" and "I Will Always Love You" are to Dolly. Modern-day classics. You just can't vote against them! :)

desubear

this is so sad. i didnt expect such a bloody massacre to ensue. lol 89% to 10%. i remain faithful to my choice, WYR

dsfox2009

As much as I love JTTW, we already know it is going to win. Sooooooooooooooooooo...that being said I am voting for WYR. But what I don't understand is all the dislike for this one! It's definitely one of my favorites from SH, and for myself personally it ranks higher than other album cuts like LL, TWII, and IJCLAL...

epicamends

JTTW easily. WYR is nice, but it's always been my least favourite song from SH.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot about IYH. 'Cause I don't really count that one as Carrie's song, since she didn't really choose it. lol. But if we include IHY, then WYR is my second least fave from SH. ;)

gocountrymusic

Jesus Take The Wheel for the same reasons mentioned earlier. I don't think WYR is my least favorite, but it is one the least memorable for me.