Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: **ROUND 5: Starts with Goodbye vs That's Where It Is

"Starts with Goodbye" vs "That's Where It Is"

• "Starts with Goodbye"

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • "That's Where It Is"

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Starts with Goodbye" had another win. In this round, the challenger is "That's Where It Is"

Voting will be open for 4 days.

If the 2 songs are tied at the end, the song chosen by the first answerer will advance

-------

Special thanks to countrymusicfan15 - the creator of "Carnival Ride" face-off game

countrymusicfan15

A long time ago, I probably would have picked SWG, but I have developed quite the liking for TWII over the past couple years. When SH first came out, the only songs I listened to were Wasted, JTTW, TNB (LGO) and DFTRM. Occasionally I'd give SWG a listen. I still rarely listen to SH, but I now consider LL one of my fav Carrie songs and I have grown to really like SH (the song) and TWII.

desubear

its too bad ijclal didnt win last round :( i wanted to see as showoff between ICJLAL and TWII. But my vote goes to TWII

allamericangirl8

TWII has been my favorite Carrie song for years. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but it's at least in my top two from SH.

CarrieFan928

"That's Where It Is" has been one of my favorites from Some Hearts since the first time I heard it. I still listen to it occasionally and it's a rare song for Carrie in that she hardly ever sings about being in love. I'm thrilled that there is so much love for thesee two songs since it always seems Carrie fans in general dislike her more pop material on her first album.