Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Popstar (Carrie Underwood appearance)

cmuf2011

Ok guys I was just listening to music on youtube and right before the song started playing there was an ad of a movie/documentary called pop star. Disclaimer Carrie isn't the pop star the pop star is someone who I'm not familiar with but anyways in the ad I saw Carrie Underwood and simon cowell.

I'm going to try to find the video of the ad but if I can't find it just listen to country music for a while on youtube and you might see the ad that I saw.

cmuf2011

ok here's the ad skip to 0.30 for Carrie

Note in this ad Carrie appears for like 1 second so while Carrie appears at 0.30 you might want to start the video at 0.26 so you don't miss her, 0.26 is when simon cowell appears in the commercial.

Ok guys I was just listening to music on youtube and right before the song started playing there was an ad of a movie/documentary called pop star. Disclaimer Carrie isn't the pop star the pop star is someone who I'm not familiar with but anyways in the ad I saw Carrie Underwood and simon cowell.

I'm going to try to find the video of the ad but if I can't find it just listen to country music for a while on youtube and you might see the ad that I saw.

Actor Andy Samberg is playing a fictional pop star, which feels like an obvious dig at Justin Bieber.

Kizmet311

Thanks for sharing again. This ad was posted on here a while back. As much as I love Carrie sightings, I don't think it's a movie I will be interested in, lol.