Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible 5th single

What would you like for a 5th single?

• Renegade Runaway

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Choctaw County Affair

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Like I'll Never Love You Again

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Chaser

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Relapse

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Clock Don't Stop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Girl You Think I Am

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Mexico

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • What I Never Knew I Always Wanted

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Hil

RR or CCA. I forgot to click RR in the poll lol I thought we could only pick one...wasn't paying attention.

carriefan14

I am picking two of the boldest choices she could make - LINLYA or WINKIAW.

Like i'll never love you again - three months ago i would have said choctaw county affair but after seeing LINLYA live at CMT AOTY I think it would be a lovely, bold choice. I also see that the "Love Junkies" have become increasingly popular and that McKinnon lady keeps winning Song of the Year. Carrie's gorgeous performance - combined with her adoration for Mike - would make this lovey, gooey mess that I love hearing.

WINKIAW - Again, bold & deeply personal, it would get Carrie out of her comfort zone and reveal more about the woman behind the songs. Easy video to make. Just show lots of Isaiah, people would eat it up. Plus, it's a memory Isaiah can look back on when he understands more about what Carrie did for a living while he was growing up. And i think it woukd perform better than MS - despite sounding minimally country.

PRGuy79

I voted for Renegade Runaway and Choctaw County Affair. But I think we need to prepare ourselves for no fifth single in light of Keith's announcement that The Fighter will be released early next year.

txacar

I voted for Renegade Runaway and Choctaw County Affair. But I think we need to prepare ourselves for no fifth single in light of Keith's announcement that The Fighter will be released early next year.

You are probably right and that's just sick. Carrie's fans always get the short end of the stick. Hearing Carrie on a Keith song can't compare to hearing Carrie on one of her own great songs.

Kizmet311

Other artists have had more than one song climbing the charts at a time, so I hope we can still get a 5th single. Yes, Carrie is featured on The Fighter, but it is such a small part that it shouldn't preclude her having her own single as well.

lizcarlo

We better get fifth single. Hopefully its CCA but if not than LINLYA, Chaser or Relapse would be great for me. I don't want RR either. I like the song. There are other songs that need to see the light of day.

HuiZ

While I love LINLYA I think it may be to lethargic for radio.
Agree. I think people have to be really in the mood to enjoy the song. It's more suitable for those Easy Listening, AC stations.

AIgrl06

I voted Relapse, Choctaw County Affair and Like I'll Never Love You Again. I'd be happy with any of the three because I think they'd all bring something a little bit different for Carrie.

jaymiee

I voted CCA and RR. CCA is what i wish it will be (imagine her performing it at the Grammys) but I bet money it will be RR because so far it has followed those 5 rooms way back at her album launch party

carriethequeen

I'm in the minority but I would LOVE RR to be released! Such a good, upbeat jam. Carrie hasn't had an upbeat rocker on the radio since GG!