Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Thanks no longer - use Facebook Like button instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

12russ79

On a serious note.... (I think I can do it)
Not having the Thanks button I think is a good thing for the forum... Although Cary is gonna have to re-negotiate his contract because he got paid by the Thanks... Maybe that's why James got rid of it because it was costing him to much money... LOL Oppps I was being serious....
Anyway people that want to participate in the forum will be compelled to post instead of just Thanking posts... So that's a positive.. Plus maybe some people will come to the point of there posts quicker(it's not working on this post though... LOL) instead of trying to win the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WITH EVERY POST*

* I expect some THANKS for this post... LMAO

Pi314CA

Not having the thank button is less data to keep and track. Not having the chat window is less data.

Maybe there will be a limit in the signature (perhaps no animation) which will be less data.

This site is amazing and is getting filled with more data everyday, and I really appreciate James and his team in being the webmaster.

DaisyTweets

So we lost the chat window for sure as well? I liked that chat to ask a quick question or get a quick clarification on something! Change is a good thing -- at least that's what I keep reminding myself of!!! LOL

12russ79

Not having the thank button is less data to keep and track. Not having the chat window is less data.

Maybe there will be a limit in the signature (perhaps no animation) which will be less data.

This site is amazing and is getting filled with more data everyday, and I really appreciate James and his team in being the webmaster.

One bad thing it does create however is a post like this..
THANKS FOR POSTING... LOL
Seriously though good post and I agree 100% with you..
But then again I always agree with your posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.