Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayer request

carebearcarrie

This weekend I had the unfortunate accident of one of my teeth breaking. I suffer from (I would say severe) TMJ & bruxism. I couldn't afford a new mouth guard so I've been without one for a couple months. But a broken tooth is going to cost big bucks. Luckily I'm still on my parents insurance until I'm 26. My insurance will only cover 50% of the cost. So it will most likely cost around $800-$1000. And that's money I don't have. My husband and I are still currently in Canada doing missions and we are going come for a few weeks this summer and I want to get my tooth fixed then. But you have to pay up front and I can't do that as of right now. So prayers that our support for our missions would increase, or that we would be blessed with the amount needed. I don't want anything to get worse and go untreated. And money for a good quality mouth guard would be amazing. Due to TMJ not being a medical issue (technically) insurance won't cover any cost of a professional mouth guard. And those run as high as $800 as well. Thank you for your prayers, they are so greatly appreciated.

Thanks CFANS!

- Danielle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kizmet311

We'll be praying for you! I hope that your finances come together so you can get it all taken care of. Having issues with your teeth and jaw cannot be easy to deal with.

lolita55

Your in my prayers as well
I don't know what insurance you have, but here in California we have something called Western dental, and while you do have to put something down it is a percentage and you can make monthly payments with no interest. I know they have offices in a lot of areas I just don't know if they have one by you.