Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for Indianapolis

buckeyecarriefan

A storm rolled into the Indianpolis area tonight just before Sugarland was going to perform at the Indiana State Fair. Wind gusts up to 60 mph caused the stage to collapse and many were trapped. The current report is 3 dead and 24 injured, although I have heard from various places that 4 are dead. Either way, just a horrible tragedy.

Sugarland wasn't on stage yet and they're OK luckily, but that doesn't bring back the lives that were lost. Prayers to everyone who was involved in this.

3 dead, 24 hurt in Indiana State Fair stage collapse | The Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

Carrieflattsfan

I was flipping through the stations tonight and stopped to see what the breaking news was.

This whole accident was just horrific, and I've heard the video is heart-wrenching. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected, and the families dealing with a loss tonight.

buckeyecarriefan

I was flipping through the stations tonight and stopped to see what the breaking news was.

This whole accident was just horrific, and I've heard the video is heart-wrenching. :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected, and the families dealing with a loss tonight.

The video is just crazy. Starts out with just the normal amateur taking a video of a storm rolling in, innocently enough. Then BAM the stage is falling. People panicking, people screaming. Great thing though it that despite the panic and with how bad the whole thing is, it would have been A LOT worse had a bunch of people from the grandstand not come down to help out.

19mlm19

That could've been me, my dad wanted to go but we didn't. It's awful. Praying for everyone involved right now

Ace

I saw this terrible event happened on TV news this mornings...so sad..my heart and prayers to all those involved.

Cps235

My thoughts and prayers go to the victims injured and the lives that were lost in this tragedy.

We have a fan club member and her son currently in the hospital with injuries. This has been a somber morning for Sugarland fans :(.

And SL scrapped their Iwoa Fair show for tonight...

melanie03

that is awful :( . I was at a music festival last month standing right at the front underneath the rigging. so sad :(

hjj

Obviously equipment can be replace but was SL's salvageable or destroyed in the stage collapse? Prayers and thoughts to those affected by this tragedy.

Ace

We have a fan club member and her son currently in the hospital with injuries. This has been a somber morning for Sugarland fans :(.

And SL scrapped their Iwoa Fair show for tonight...

My prayers are with them and God will be there for them and all those that are involved.

AdamJ

Many thoughts and prayers go out to the many people affected by the storm. My family prays for strength, direction and guidance through this rough time.

lsmil104

I can't stop thinking about this, I think because I was just at Carrie's outdoor concert two nights ago standing very much near the front. This is such an unexpected, sad tragedy. Can't imagine..
Praying for those hurt & affected, and so grateful Sugarland and Sara are ok.