Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the setlist. Denim and Rhinestones

LilUnderwood

From Typo on Pulse:
Good Girl
Church Bells
Undo It
Hate My Heart
Cowboy Casanova
If I Didn’t Love You
Wasted
She Don’t Know
Blown Away (acoustic intro)
Burn
Cry Pretty
Ghost Story
Two Black Cadillacs
Garden
Jesus Take The Wheel / HGTA
Crazy Angels
Denim & Rhinestones
Flat on the Floor
Poor Everybody Else
Last Name
Something in the Water
Welcome to the Jungle
Before He Cheats

CU4ever

I'm really sad Blown Away was cut but not Flat on the Floor. Carrie, I love you! But why do you love Flat on the Floor so much 😭

PRGuy79

Why on earth would Pink Champagne, the song that is getting the most streaming on the album, not be included on the set list? Baffling.

bigd79

I do wish at this point that she would just do more of a medley for a handful of some of the older songs…like UI, GG, FOTF… and im sorry but i wish she would retire cry pretty already. It was good and served its purpose for its time 3-4 yrs ago, but do we really need to still hear it? If anything deserves to still get played from that album i say it should be southbound. It was the biggest hit after all…

i’m really surprised that D&R wasn’t the first song of the set. However i didn’t expect it to be the song that Carrie duets with Jimmie with either. She really was full of big surprises from what i saw on twitter tonight!

Hil

The list says it’s “acoustic intro”…?
It's not cut, the first verse is acoustic, at least I think it was. lol I know it started off slow and then builds up. The show flowed really well. As much as I love VH and PC I have to admit it was a great set and show. She has to keep the hits for casuals that come. People in front of me and behind me had never seen her in concert before. Phenomenal show, which will just irritate me when EOTY is given out. She should have multiple by now. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
love the set list , the only change I would have liked is cut UI ( enough already), and get rid of yet another G&R cover (yawn). There are so many songs out there to cover Carrie!

Smokyiiis

Ugh UI? So sick of that song. Never liked it in the first place. Same with FOTF. Play the songs for which your tour is a promotion. Sell that album!

Carrie_Hannah

From Typo on Pulse:
Good Girl
Church Bells
Undo It
Hate My Heart
Cowboy Casanova
If I Didn’t Love You
Wasted
She Don’t Know
Blown Away (acoustic intro)
Burn
Cry Pretty
Ghost Story
Two Black Cadillacs
Garden
Jesus Take The Wheel / HGTA
Crazy Angels
Denim & Rhinestones
Flat on the Floor
Poor Everybody Else
Last Name
Something in the Water
Welcome to the Jungle
Before He Cheats
I’m not disappointed necessarily in this set list… I just think it’s… odd? Melodies of her older stuff (like someone said above) would free up some space for more album promotion. I would like to see a medley of GG, CC, BA, and TBC. Those are four huge songs for her and I think something really cool could be done with those as a medley.
Not sure why she think G&R is the only band she can cover. I personally would love to see covers of something else.. a different genre. Even spread her wings and do a Beyoncé or R&B cover that she’s never done and make it her own. Something that is unique. I don’t think covering rock bands is unique for her anymore. Almost boring to me and I personally think the more I hear, the less she sounds really good on them. (DONT KILL ME) 😬
Like a lot above, I’m tired of UI also. I personally wish that would have been replaced with Wanted Woman or Pink Champagne. I also don’t know why she’s holding on to FOTF. I get it, I like the song but I feel like it’s the little skin tag that just gets hooked on to a bunch of her tours. I also think CP should be retired for a while. It’s an amazing vocal song but I think it hits harder when she hasn’t done it as often. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have been waiting to buy tickets because I wanted to see this setlist. The only reason I’m still considering buying tickets, not only to support her, but is because she covers HGTA. I want to see her do that live.

Last edited:

FanSince04

Ugh UI? So sick of that song. Never liked it in the first place. Same with FOTF. Play the songs for which your tour is a promotion. Sell that album!
Are you telling us or Carrie 😂? You spoke right to the source with this one. However, I actually think UI is a smart choice to include. It has a great sing-along quality. I’m very disappointed she doesn’t include Spinning Bottles… I love these type of songs by her. I get at a concert you want to make sure the crowd has fun, BUT it is also good to have songs at a concert that are dialed back and showcase vocals!

FanSince04

I’m not disappointed necessarily in this set list… I just think it’s… odd? Melodies of her older stuff (like someone said above) would free up some space for more album promotion. I would like to see a medley of GG, CC, BA, and TBC. Those are four huge songs for her and I think something really cool could be done with those as a medley.
Not sure why she think D&R is the only band she can cover. I personally would love to see covers of something else.. a different genre. Even spread her wings and do a Beyoncé or R&B cover that she’s never done and make it her own. Something that is unique. I don’t think covering rock bands is unique for her anymore. Almost boring to me and I personally think the more I hear, the less she sounds really good on them. (DONT KILL ME) 😬
Like a lot above, I’m tired of UI also. I personally wish that would have been replaced with Wanted Woman or Pink Champagne. I also don’t know why she’s holding on to FOTF. I get it, I like the song but I feel like it’s the little skin tag that just gets hooked on to a bunch of her tours. I also think CP should be retired for a while. It’s an amazing vocal song but I think it hits harder when she hasn’t done it as often. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have been waiting to buy tickets because I wanted to see this setlist. The only reason I’m still considering buying tickets, not only to support her, but is because she covers HGTA. I want to see her do that live.
You BETTER buy a ticket!