Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the singles

Hil

^ Ah, that explains so much.

For Burn I imagine her on a Mexican beach at night with a fire burning beside her!
why a mexican beach other than just any beach? lol just wondering. I agree, Burn must be a single. It has to be, it's one of the best songs on the album.

Last edited:

Zach1998

I stopped expecting much from her videos when they decided to make Church Bells a concert video.
That song was begging for an epic TBC type music video.
It’s so frustrating cause when her team is actually trying to be creative (see the entire Blown Away era) she is such a force, even more than she already is.

CU4ever

It’s so frustrating cause when her team is actually trying to be creative (see the entire Blown Away era) she is such a force, even more than she already is.
Yeah, like Carrie’s songs really are all such story songs, with colorful vibes and lines. They all could make for some really amazing videos… yet we never get any :(

Zach1998

LilUnderwood

I saw on Twitter that this person just posts about singles but doesn’t mean it’s official. If they choose it this will be the first time that I’m truly disappointed with that choice.

CU4ever

Meh. Can’t say I’m surprised. Very unfortunate that now this make it for certain that some of the better songs won’t be singles.
It sorta confirms the singles will be the tour packages imo… which at least means we get the surefire burn and crazy angels hits

CU4ever

But I don’t think PC is one of them?? Isn’t it Burn, CA, VH, and D&R?
yeah I’m just assuming those will be the rest though because they are (ironically) the most radio friendly and after pc likely underperforms they’ll probably be trying to find something perfect to release and those fit the bill. Like if “burn” was next instead, maybe they would have released “wanted woman” or something third lol

Zach1998

yeah I’m just assuming those will be the rest though because they are (ironically) the most radio friendly and after pc likely underperforms they’ll probably be trying to find something perfect to release and those fit the bill. Like if “burn” was next instead, maybe they would have released “wanted woman” or something third lol
Girl I’m not happy about Pink Champagne either but let’s not already start deeming it an underperformer before it’s even released lmao.

It’s connecting good, reception has been good with people outside of the fan base; it has good potential. Really the main ones I’ve seen against it being a single are from the core fan base, a lot of the more general fans I’m seeing do like it.

CU4ever

Girl I’m not happy about Pink Champagne either but let’s not already start deeming it an underperformer before it’s even released lmao.

It’s connecting good, reception has been good with people outside of the fan base; it has good potential. Really the main ones I’ve seen against it being a single are from the core fan base, a lot of the more general fans I’m seeing do like it.
Sorry😅I agree there’s certainly a chance it is a hit and does just fine, I guess i should have worded it better, it was just my opinion lol😅 Also me being a little upset one of the surefire smashes wasn’t released since I know how radio treats Carrie so badly

Zach1998

Sorry😅I agree there’s certainly a chance it is a hit and does just fine, I guess i should have worded it better, it was just my opinion lol😅 Also me being a little upset one of the surefire smashes wasn’t released since I know how radio treats Carrie so badly
It makes me really sad with the fact I could see them only going three deep this era due to the lengthy radio chart runs. Meaning we will only get one of

Crazy Angels
She don’t know
Burn
Velvet heartbreak
Hate my heart

Of course given the fact that her team seems to always like choosing the incorrect single choices as of lately. Watch them release D&R for the third and final single and call it an era. 😂

maddkat

Staff member