Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the singles

carriefan14

^ yes after rereading the first few lines, I think we have all overshot it lol. It sounds like he was just putting together a playlist of songs to represent what he would like to see on country radio... something about equality such and such.

Whew!

FanSince04

I’ve prepared myself and have been streaming PC and listening to it more. I happen to enjoy the ear candy song… country radio can eat 💩

AdamJ

Am I the only one of her her core fan base that likes PC? LOL.... I am a rock fan and I love the beat and the lyrics--are fun. I think it will do well with the general population as most of her up beat rocker songs seem to do. Everyone I have talked with likes the album, especially the up beat songs. You can easily dance to them. Don't know if radio will play her songs---they are not doing it very much now anyhow. I think Carrie made this album for fun--and I like it. I was getting a little tired of the dark songs. I will support whatever songs she releases.

PRGuy79

Am I the only one of her her core fan base that likes PC? LOL.... I am a rock fan and I love the beat and the lyrics--are fun. I think it will do well with the general population as most of her up beat rocker songs seem to do. Everyone I have talked with likes the album, especially the up beat songs. You can easily dance to them. Don't know if radio will play her songs---they are not doing it very much now anyhow. I think Carrie made this album for fun--and I like it. I was getting a little tired of the dark songs. I will support whatever songs she releases.
You are not alone. Pink Champagne is one of my favorites. I would be thrilled if it was the next single.

carriefan14

^How do you feel about PC lol? Cause Carrie was being cryptic in her instagram story the other day..."Color of the day" and it was yellow vegetables. Well, what is the only song with a color in the title? Pink....

Half-kidding, of course.

countrymusicfan15

^How do you feel about PC lol? Cause Carrie was being cryptic in her instagram story the other day..."Color of the day" and it was yellow vegetables. Well, what is the only song with a color in the title? Pink....

Half-kidding, of course.
Hmm velvet comes in a lot of different colors …depending on the day you’re having 🤔🤔

pandy

I wouldn't mind Crazy Angle, She Don't Know, Velvet Heatbreak, Pinc Champagne, or Faster (proably won't be)

countrymusicfan15

^ Nu uh. It just said TBA
Someone on Pulse posted that the iHeart radio special thing highlighted both PC and Burn, so maybe that’s where that person was picking it up from. Obviously still doesn’t confirm anything at all but interesting those two songs are being singled out

Reactions: Hil