Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding

AIgrl06

Sooo, the royal wedding's on Friday. I was just wondering if anyone here is going to get up super early in the morning to watch? My roommate and I are, haha. We're excited! I want to see Kate's dress and her jewelry, plus I'm just fascinated by the Royal Family.

I guess I'll just start off with a best of wishes to the couple! :)

knewman19

I AM!!! Sooo excited.... even though I'm an american and the royals don't affect me I feel this is a once and a lifetime type wedding so to enjoy it

AIgrl06

I think it's so exciting for the younger generation 'cause we didn't get to see the Prince Charles and Diana wedding and it has iconic status now. So we're like, OK this is going to be epic! And it will be, I'm sure. :)

Kizmet311

I am definitely DVR'ing it! Like Hil said, I have to work Friday, so no way will I manage to get up that early! My mom and I are going to watch it Friday when I get home from work. My dilemma is which channel to record. It's on all the major networks, plus I get BBC America. They are having like 12 hours of coverage starting at 3am!

AIgrl06

I think I'm going to watch CNN. I trust CNN more than most other networks. For once I'm glad we don't get BBC America at my apartment, 'cause otherwise it'd be a tough choice, lol.

reret007

I will be up because I go to work around 6:40. I may watch since I don't have a choice and many TV shows are focusing on the wedding.

knewman19

I am debating on which network I want to watch.... either CNN, NBC but probably the actual ceremony on BBC America.

I think I am going to swicth between NBC and CNN for the pre show

I'm getting up at 3:45 to watch the pre show starting at 4am

As much as I am looking forward to this I can't help but think how bittersweet it is going to be without Diana... it just makes me remember lying in bed sick at the age of 7 in my parents bed I couldn't sleep cause I was sick so my mom and dad stayed up with me and we were watching NBC when the news flash came up saying Diana was dead. I was only 7 and remember that so clearly

pkc4rls

I am getting up. I just have to see what she looks like on that day and her dress. She is so pretty anyway so she should look stunning. So yes, I will be up at the crack of dawn to watch it.

knewman19

I think we should have a royal watch party on here :)

I already got all these goodies to eat during the one person party at my house :p

buckeyecarriefan

I think that the only station that it isn't on is ESPN. lol

Which is exactly why I'm watching ESPN. lol

I am debating on which network I want to watch.... either CNN, NBC but probably the actual ceremony on BBC America.

I think I am going to swicth between NBC and CNN for the pre show

I'm getting up at 3:45 to watch the pre show starting at 4am

As much as I am looking forward to this I can't help but think how bittersweet it is going to be without Diana... it just makes me remember lying in bed sick at the age of 7 in my parents bed I couldn't sleep cause I was sick so my mom and dad stayed up with me and we were watching NBC when the news flash came up saying Diana was dead. I was only 7 and remember that so clearly

I remember when Diana died. I was like 9, that was just a sad night around the world.

As for the wedding, I personally couldn't care less. But for the rest of you, whatever floats your boat I guess. What you do doesn't affect me. As long as at least one channel doesn't have it on, I'm good. :p

AIgrl06

I think we should have a royal watch party on here :)

I already got all these goodies to eat during the one person party at my house :p

Hahaha, I'm down. Maybe it'll keep us all awake. :p

I won't have to get up that early like you guys :) the wedding will be shown here live at 4:00 pm

Except you shouldn't have too much of a problem staying up... lucky duck.

Schedule for Friday: Royal Wedding Time: Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding Day Schedule - ABC News

Looks like I'll be getting up at 3:00 to find out what their new titles are, lol.

CarrieUFan1995

Im going to watch it! :) Im going over my grandmas today because ill be watching it with her. My mom doesnt really care about it but my grandma does because she saw Diana's wedding :) Im so excited.

teesharky

OMg so it is tonight at 4 am, right? I kept thinking it was Friday night, but it is really tonight!

Is it going to be on TV, or just the internet?

I definitely plan to watch.