Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince William and Kate Middleton's Wedding

AIgrl06

Let's compare =))))) hahahaha!

prince-william-harry--01.jpg

In that picture, I'm all about Wills. But he's started losing a lot of hair... lol. ;)

btw I LOVE queen victoria memorial so pretty if you are there.... I got my picture there at the palace

n5233818_43794068_9094.jpg

there is me at the palace freezing!!!! I was soooooo cold!!

Great picture, Kayla! I lost most of my pictures from London, they're somewhere amongst the thousands of pictures my mom has, lol. When I went to Buckingham Palace, the Queen was there, it was pretty awesome. It was actually the day she asked Gordon Brown to be Prime Minister.

carriefan2000

yeah, Will is not aging well. he lost a lot of hair and is starting to look like his dad, Prince of Wales. I would go for Prince Harry, in looks department. Too bad Harry is a Nazi sympathizer.

teesharky

I got up to watch and taped it all on my DVR, but fell asleep again. lol So I will watch the entire affair tonight. :)

epicamends

Recorded all the hoopla, but didn't get up in the middle of the night to watch it 'cause I gotta work all day today. ;) Saw some pictures of Kate's dress, though, and it was absolutely beautiful. I loved the lace.

carrietakethewheel

I didn't watch the entire celebration, but I did watch the ceremony. What an experience (even to watch on your t.v.)! :) Kate looked absolutely stunning! The news coverage started at 2 AM my time; watched it on FOX news. I went to bed right after the ceremony which was 4 AM my time. So, I didn't get to see the balcony kiss the first time, but they showed it again half an hour ago.

My mom went to bed before 2 AM, but she watched the wedding, nevertheless. She watched Princess Diana get married, so this wedding was a big thing for her. She started crying when Prince William and Princess Kate were exchanging vows, aww! I don't blame her, though; I almost started crying as well!

Speaking of which, did anyone else cry during the ceremony? xD

A very BIG congratulations to Prince William and Princess Kate; Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! :heart: May they live a long, happy life together and be great rulers of England!

Gator

I loved how William and Kate's wedding was more relaxed and understated (by the Royal standards). Kate looked elegant and absolutely stunning. William looked amazing also. They make a beautiful couple. Best wishes to William and Kate!

Claire2004

Love everything about the wedding, so elegant. Kate looked absolutely beautiful, Prince William handsome (yes, even with receding hairline I find him dashing. lol). I loved the little girl who was looking grumpy while William and Kate kissed on the balcony, lol.

I wasnt able to watch it, but I watched the big moments (like them exchanging vows, the kiss, kate walking down the aisle etc) on line and it was so amazing. I hope they have an amazing marriage together! It'd be so cool to be her! This morning when she woke up she was still a regular person but now shes a princess thats crazy!

Carrieflattsfan

I fell asleep when Kate was walking into the church.:( But I'm watching highlights now. William and Kate are such a sweet couple & both were so composed.
I loved Kate's dress- she looked so elegant and beautiful.
So happy for them, and I hope they live a long, happy life together.

that dress was deffinately befitting a princess and so reminded me of Grace Kelly's when she married Prince Rainier of Monaco April 18th 1956. Prince Harry was always rumoured to not be Charles's anyway but from an Affair Diana had with her ridding instructor James Hewitt around that time

AIgrl06

^I don't know what that has to do with the wedding, but Prince Harry is definitely Charles's kid... he looks exactly like Prince Philip!

And yes, Catherine's dress was very reminiscent of Grace Kelley's. It was gorgeous. My sister hasn't stopped talking about the wedding yet, haha. She wants a fascinator. Really.