Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project CMA in New York City

gaycarebear

So, this morning, I was blessed with an invite to the CMA nomination event in September. For whatever reason, I had it in my mind that it was in Nashville. Then, I quickly realized that it was in NYC. I desperately want to go, but I just moved into a new apartment and spent all I had in savings on the deposit, etc.

So, if any of you have some spare change, I'm attempting to raise enough to travel there.
Project CMA by Jason Scott - GoFundMe

gaycarebear

^I was actually pretty surprised I got one. I only moved to Nashville 5 months ago, and then this happened. I peed my pants. (child-like smiley)

gaycarebear

You need hotel Jason? PM me if yes.

Hey! I actually don't. I have a friend I'm gonna stay with.

OMG. It's sooooooooo soon. I'm gonna take tons of photos and I'll be sure to post my Sheryl Crow and FGL interviewssssssss. (HUGE SMILEY)

jbrown

Hey! I actually don't. I have a friend I'm gonna stay with.

OMG. It's sooooooooo soon. I'm gonna take tons of photos and I'll be sure to post my Sheryl Crow and FGL interviewssssssss. (HUGE SMILEY)

Goodluck Jason. Sorry I am so late for donation, maybe next time.I would have liked to give some a bit.