Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof that Carrie has controlled my television viewing habits since 2005.

mlawlor

Back in the mid-2000's, I occasionally watched Law & Order. Not obsessively, but if it was on, I'd watch it. It was definitely at it's peak in popularity, with Angie Harmon, and then later with Elisabeth Rohm. From what I can remember, I stopped watching it after Rohm's character left. I always thought it had something to do with her, but now I'm not so sure.

As mentioned elsewhere, I've been watching every episode of it on DVD now, and at the same time looking at episode airing dates at the same time, thanks to Wikipedia.
I just noticed that the first episode of L&O that aired after Rohm left (and presumably the first episode I didn't watch at the time) aired the same night that the second episode of the fourth season of American Idol aired, where the St. Louis auditions were first shown. Very strange lol.