Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Tickets

NC State Carrie Fan

Ive just been kinda pushing it off when I realized that concerts less then a month away...do tickets go on sale? Cause right now I would haft to pay 79 dollars to get nosebleed seat which is absolutely ridiculous!! As much as I love Carrie it's ridiculous to haft to pay that much especially since I'm 15 and have no job....so I guess what I'm asking is do they ever go on sale?

thaifood

Ummmm, NO! Tickets don't get reduced in price. Your best bet for that may be to hope to get one from a scalper right at show time if he doesn't want to get stuck with it.

NC State Carrie Fan

Dangit! I cant believe that many people pay that much money! Im a die hard fan and im even like thats pushing it but thanks anyway ill just suck it up lol

jeff

just another fan
Ummmm, NO! Tickets don't get reduced in price. Your best bet for that may be to hope to get one from a scalper right at show time if he doesn't want to get stuck with it.

actually sometimes they do, when they have trouble selling tickets. doubt that will happen with Carrie.

I attended my one and only Rascal Flatts (this was like 7 years ago i think) concert because they slashed prices to $20 a few days before the concert when they had trouble selling tickets in the arena.

robinannhunt

actually sometimes they do, when they have trouble selling tickets. doubt that will happen with Carrie.

I attended my one and only Rascal Flatts (this was like 7 years ago i think) concert because they slashed prices to $20 a few days before the concert when they had trouble selling tickets in the arena.

OT: OK who is the new football player in your siggy?:)

thaifood

My apologies for the wrong info. I have never, in more than 40 years of attending concerts, seen a drop in ticket prices. Jeff must be the lucky one, there must be others, but it was Rascal Flatts.

robinannhunt

My apologies for the wrong info. I have never, in more than 40 years of attending concerts, seen a drop in ticket prices. Jeff must be the lucky one, there must be others, but it was Rascal Flatts.

I can see how an arena would have to do that. RF should have made a publicity stunt out of it as a contribution to charity or something like SWSRN did.

carebearcarrie

Sometimes they release left over tickets the day of. which are like floor seats. I was not lucky enough for this. But i heard it happens.

Mezik

$79 for nosebleed seats?

That seams like a bit much, do they raise the prices for the tickets at the show gets closer?

robinannhunt

$79 for nosebleed seats?

That seams like a bit much, do they raise the prices for the tickets at the show gets closer?

No. They do open up some areas if the show is a sell out early. In arenas they sometimes open up additional 300 level seats. They could be at the lower price.