Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Carrie Underwood challenge/poll/survey

cmuf2011

Every so two weeks there will be a new challenge or something related to Carrie Underwood music. How many rounds it depends. This is just something to do for the time being while we are eagerly waiting for what ever is the lead single off of album #6

Ok starting off simple round 1 comment the first Carrie Underwood song that pops into your head. It can be any song

Ohhh and before I forget round 1 starts today (obviously) and ends on April 16th 2018 at 11:59 pm est

P.s this is going to be random to the point where I make up the rounds as I go as for this moment I haven’t decided what round 2 is going to be

cmuf2011

Ok round 1 is ending early like now. Since album six era officially starts THIS Wednesday morning at 6 est

So the second and final round which will end when the song has been released to the public

Round 2

Last CU song you listened to?

cmuf2011

Reviving this thread cause why not?

Round 3. Name one reason why you are a fan of Carrie’s.

And how many rounds this gets will depends on the response ie if I’m the only one responding then I’ll discontinue it however if we have 3+ responses every week then I’ll continue doing the rounds.

Round 3 ends Monday May 18 at 11:59 est

cmuf2011

The way she keeps herself grounded. Ie how she doesn’t let the fame and fortune get to her head and when she isn’t performing or something she’s just Carrie the girl next door.

lolita55

She has always struck as somebody who is true to themselves. IMHO she could have had global stardom, but she made the choice to stick with country music and has never wavered from that choice.

I love her personality too. She is humble and has been a great role model for me in terms of standing her ground with her faith and what she believes in. I love how she is funny without trying to be a lot of times.

cmuf2011

Ok round 3 is OVER

Round 4 What year did you become a Carrie fan?

Edit Round 4 will end on June 1st

Last edited:

cmuf2011

2005 I rooted for her when she was on idol, CR was the first album I’ve brought I know SH was first but back then I only listen to artist like DC talk, Switchfoot, Starfield, Superchick, and Audio A; (I’ve listen to other artist those were just the main ones I didn’t really start listening to country until 2007/2008; 2005 I listen to it but I wasn’t an active listener) Napster was also a thing back then so while I listen to some hearts I didn’t actually buy it until the CR era

I started listening to Carrie's music after Cowboy Casanova, but I didn't become a hardcore fan until 2015 when Storyteller came out.