Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Carrie Underwood challenge/poll/survey

lizcarlo

2008. I heard Just A Dream on radio and had to hear more of her music. I became more of fan in 2012 when Blown Away cd was released.

cmuf2011

Round 4 is over

Round 5 is going to be split up in two parts

Part 1 is from now till after the fan club party.

Part 1 what song do you MOST want Carrie to sing?

Part 2 will be from June 3rd to June 7th out of all the songs perform which one was your favorite?

For non fan club members I’ll provide a list of songs performed now please note there is going to be no pics, audio or video. Here’s an example in what the list might look like

1. JTTW
2. WAW
3. BHC

And so on

and once again no videos, audio, or pics.

Before responding to part 2 please check the virtual fan club thread pics and videos might be shown in that thread.

Please note that I’m not gonna share any media ie no pics, audio, video but other people might which is why I’m suggesting to check the other thread first before responding to part 2

On the off chance that a new song is debuted or previewed I’ll put new song debut/previewed but won’t put the actual name of the song.

cmuf2011

So small

One of my favorite songs by any artist doubt it be sung though Carrie hasn’t sung it in forever but one can hope.

cmuf2011

FCP is over for 2020 so is round 5 part 1

Round 5 part 2 starts Now and ends on the 7th of June

For those who aren’t fan club members or had to work I’ll give ya a quick visual so maybe you can close your eyes and just imagine you were there it was at her cabin Carrie was sitting on a couch wearing a green jumpsuit with a music stand that hold her lyrics in case she forgot any of them, a mic that was/ and probably still is connected to that music stand; Mark was in the back playing the acoustic guitar wearing all black including a black mask- there was also a photo of a cow on the wall behind Carrie: Mark was also to the left of the window And the cow photo was to the right of the window

Songs
That’s where it is
You won’t find this
Someday when I stop loving you
Thank God for hometowns
Relapse
That song
Love wins

All acoustic

Out of these which one was your favorite performance

PS don’t ask for pics video or audio cause I didn’t take any