Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Randy Travis arrested

rainbow1

That's too bad. I read that he showed up at a morning show, about a week or so ago, and was very unkept looking and angry. He punched a hole in the wall, and didn't go on that morning. He had these troubles in the early days. I hope he can get a grip, and come out of it. He seems like such a nice man.

Ann055

I hope he can too...he really seems to have problems when he has woman problems...hopefully he'll be okay. Tioga, TX is a little bitty town...I used to live not too far from there -- so is Sanger.

hjj

Randy said his ex wife and her 1st husband saved him when he was teenager too bad he fell off the wagon again. Hopefully he gets it together soon.

DizzyDollyDee

I was sure saddened to hear about Randy's problems - he had it together for so long, sure hope he can get it turned around soon - this is when he needs a good friend to give him a kick in the rump and tell him where his life should be going!!

12russ79

Addiction is something that is always with you once you stare into the abyss the first time... I hope he hasn't burned all the bridges down and still has people around him that care enough to help out of the hole he's falling into... Let's hope he can let God back into his Heart and finally start to heal!!! Good luck Randy your in my prayers!!!

pklongbeach

Just really too bad. And so frustrating.
I hope the best for him and his family.
This is when you need real true people in your life.